Backroad GPS Maps for Quebec
On microSD card with SD adapter
Garmin GPS™, Basecamp™, MapSource™ and RoadTrip™ compatible
Get 20% off on this map with coupon code RAMBRMB20% at checkout until December 26, 2017
Free shipping via Canada Post Ground until December 17, 2017!
Released: June 2017
ISBN #: 978-1-926806-83-9
Dimensions: Micro SD Card
Map Scale: 1:20,000 - 1:50,000
Language: English and French
A Land of Endless Adventure!
At over 1,668,000 km² (644,000 mi²), Quebec is Canada’s largest province, stretching from the St. Lawrence Lowlands in the south to the remote arctic tundra of the north. In between you will find vast stretches of mature forest, rugged Canadian Shield, fertile wetlands and millions of pristine lakes and rivers, offering an abundance of outdoor adventure opportunities that, combined with Quebec’s famous French-Canadian culture, draw visitors from all over the world. Kayaking in Mingan Archipelago National Park, caribou hunting on the Western Ungava Peninsula, mountain biking at Mont Ste. Anne, backcountry skiing in the Chic-Chocs, wildlife viewing in the Charlevoix region and fishing in Lac des Deux Montagnes are just a few of the activities Quebec has to offer, and you can find these and many, many more within our Quebec GPS Maps.
Quebec Backroad GPS Maps at a Glance
- Specifically designed for outdoor recreation enthusiasts, this product combines all of Québec into one Backroad GPS Map. This edition also includes brand new Québec geographic base features and Adventures.
- Mapping and Adventure text provided in both French and English. Includes Points of Interest and Backroad Extras descriptions.
- New Québec Crownland areas for anglers, campers, trail enthusiasts and hunters.
- Over 675,000 km of our backroads network combined into one map, including over 150,000 km of routable roads.
- 1,850+ fishing lakes, rivers and streams with stocking and species information. Includes 2,000+ boat launches and close to 50 marinas.
- Marked Wildlife Management Zones/ Zones de Chasse including species, zone highlights and restrictions for hunting.
- Almost 85,000 km of ATV-QUAD Trails and Snowmobile Routes, with over 300 trailheads and staging areas.
- Over 12,000 km of multi-use hiking, mountain biking and cross-country ski trails, including the Trans-Canada Trail, with close to 700 trailheads.
- Close to 500 km of paddling routes, including 400+ paddling access and route locations.
- Close to 4,000 national, provincial, and urban parks. Includes close to 1,500 additional campsites, day-use/picnic areas, backcountry/canoe campsites, and cabins in major parks and recreation areas.
- Hundreds of wildlife viewing areas, winter recreation hot spots and more.
- Over 85,000 land and water geographic features.
So Much More Than Just Maps!
Backroad Mapbooks’ industry-leading, Garmin-licensed Québec GPS Maps are the most detailed, comprehensive and up-to-date GPS maps available on the market. These are the maps of choice for recreation, industry, and search-and-rescue, with 3D views, shaded relief and countless geographic and activity based points-of-interest. Updated annually, these GPS maps are Garmin licensed for compatibility with Garmin GPS and Garmin Basecamp. Available in Micro SD format, these Québec GPS Maps are easy to install and use and bring all of the detail of our wildly popular Backroad Mapbook series directly to your GPS device or computer. Keep your adventure rolling with the latest topographic data, routable roads, trails, paddling routes, scenic viewpoints, ZEC, Zones de Chasse, and so much more. With the latest edition of our Québec GPS Maps in hand, your options for adventure are limitless.
Québec Backroad GPS Map Features
and much more!
- Garmin-licensed & compatible with Garmin GPS™, Basecamp™, MapSource™ and RoadTrip™.
- Includes all standard Garmin features such as Find tool, city navigation and more.
- Preloaded 1:20,000 / 1:50,000 base scale seamless topographic maps.
- Industry leading cartographic contours and shaded relief for all of Québec.
- Provides 3D views and the highest level of map detail available on select Garmin GPS units and Basecamp™.
- The most complete Resource, Industry, and Logging road coverage available for Québec.
- Extensive routable road network including City, Resource, and Industry Roads.
- Highlights tens of thousands of kilometres of trail systems, including defined ATV, Paddling, Snowmobile, Long distance & Multi-use trails.
- Features smart background & Searchable Wildlife Management Zones (WMZs/Zones de Chasse) for hunters.
- Includes National, Provincial, Regional, and other Parks & Campsites.
- Extras like Lake & Stream Fishing information with boat launches, paddling access points, and more.
- Searchable BRMB descriptions and activity information for fishing, paddling, parks, trails, ski areas and more.
- Thousands of Searchable cities, Geographic Land, and Water features.
Highly descriptive point of interest and recreation site write ups geo-referenced from our popular Backroad Mapbook guide book series
Search Backroad POIs by selecting the Where To/Find > Extras and then Go! option, or read what each site offers through the More option.
Unique Road Classifications
Unique to the Backroad GPS Maps are our enhanced road classifications that help you distinguish the highways from the logging roads and the main roads from the side roads. This extra level of road classification helps you to know which roads can be driven in a car and which ones should be left to a four-wheel drive vehicle or ATV.
In addition, we offer more recreational points and symbols than any other map source. From RV accessible to backcountry campsites, hiking to snowmobiling trailheads, fishing to paddling access points, we have your adventure covered. Our area classifications include mines and gravel pits, conservation and restricted areas, and a host of other features that help you to see where you can play.
Get More Roads and Trails
No other GPS map source has as many roads or trails as the Backroad GPS Maps, and we have the statistics to prove it. In addition, you will find that we offer better road classifications to help you distinguish main industrial or logging roads from those rarely travelled side or unclassified roads.
We separate trails into multi-use for hikers, bikers, horseback riders, cross-country skiers and more, as well as ATV/motorized trails and snowmobile trails. This information is continually updated, expanded and refined, so be sure to take advantage of our update program.
Québec Road and Trail Highlights:
- 150,000+ kilometres of Routable Roads including city roads, rural roads, and 3 levels of Logging Roads (Industrial, Resource and Winter Access Roads)
- 500,000+ kilometres of non-routable roads including Old Logging Roads, Unclassified Roads, Alleyways, Leased and Private Roads and more
- 12,000+ kilometres of Trails for hikers, mountain bikers, horseback riders, cross-country skiers, including 10,500+ kilometres of Multi-Use Trails and 1,500+ kilometres of the Trans Canada Trail
- Close to 34,000 kilometres of Snowmobile Trails
- Close to 50,000 kilometres of ATV-QUAD Trails
- Close to 500 kilometres of Paddling Routes
Get More Roads and Trails
No other GPS map source has as many roads or trails as the Backroad GPS Maps, and we have the statistics to prove it. We separate trails into multi-use for hikers, bikers, horseback riders, cross-country skiers and more, as well as ATV/motorized trails and snowmobile trails. This information is continually updated, expanded and refined, so be sure to take advantage of our update program.
Yukon Road and Trail Highlights:
- Over 63,500 km of Routable Roads including the Alaska Highway, city roads, rural roads, and 3 levels of Logging Roads (Industrial, Resource and Winter Access Roads)
- Over 200,000 kilometres of non-routable roads including Old Logging Roads, Unclassified Roads, Alleyways, Leased and Private Roads and more
- Over 8,500 kilometres of Multi-use Trails for hikers, mountain bikers, horseback riders, cross-country skiers and more
- Over 4,000 kilometres of ATV/Motorized Trails
- Over 23,000 kilometres of bush trails and cutlines
- Over 12,000 kilometres of Paddling Routes
- Over 1,500 kilometres of the Trans Canada Trail’s Land and Water routes
- Over 6,000 kilometres of Snowmobile Trails
Backroad Extras are where you find all the POI information specific to our Backroad GPS Maps.
Point of Interest (POI)
Unique to the Backroad Québec GPS Maps are our Custom or Backroad POI sets. Within Québec we have close to 100,000 searchable Backroad POIs. Backroad POIs can be searched by selecting the Where To/Find > Extras and then Go! option, or read what each site offers through the More option. This added feature to our GPS Maps gives you the descriptions or write-ups of most recreation sites that have been geo-referenced from the popular Backroad Mapbook guidebook series.
Quebec Custom POI Highlights
- 100+ Hunting Areas/Zones de Chasse in QC
- Fishing Lakes and Rivers with 1,850+ locations with descriptions and fish species
- 2,000+ Boat Launch locations
- Close to 700 Trails with front country and backcountry locations and descriptions
- Snowmobile Trails with close to 200 trailheads/staging areas and descriptions
- ATV Trails with 125+ trailheads/staging areas and descriptions
- Parks with close to 4,000 National, Provincial, Regional Parks and Conservation Areas with descriptions
- 200+ Backcountry campsites
- 750+ Campground and Picnic locations
- Paddling with 400+ paddling route access points descriptions and portage locations
- 185+ Winter Recreation Sites and Downhill Ski Areas
- 125 Wildlife Viewing locations and descriptions
- 1,100+ City, Town and Community locations
- 85,000+ searchable land and water geographic features
Catégories propres au Québec/Québec Categories:
- Aires de pique-nique
- Centre d'accueil
- Circuits de canot et kayak
- Entités hydrographiques
- Entités terrestres
- Installations de ressources
- Lacs, rivières, cours d'eau où pratiquer la pêche
- Loisirs d'hiver
- Mise à l'eau
- Observation de la faune
- Parcs nationaux
- Parcs provinciaux
- Parcs urbains
- Points d'accès pour pagayeurs
- Ruisseaux et rivières
- Sentiers de motoneige
- Sentiers de VTT-QUAD
- Services de transport
- Services publics
- Terrain de camping rustique
- Terrain de ski
- Terrains de camping
- Zones de chasse
- Backroad Attractions
- ATV-QUAD Trails
- Backcountry Camps
- Boat Launches
- Fishing Lakes, Rivers, Streams
- Hunting Areas
- Land Features
- Paddling Access
- Paddling Routes
- Parks – Provincial – National – Urban
- Picnic Areas
- Public Services
- Resource Facilities
- Rivers and Creeks
- Ski Areas
- Snowmobile Routes
- Transportation Services
- Visitor Information
- Water Features
- Wildlife Viewing
- Winter Recreation
This product cannot be returned to GPS Central. Instead please call 1-877-520-5670 or contact them at their website www.backroadmapbooks.com. You can read their return policy here.
Click here for list of
compatible Garmin devices
Also available for the following areas:
Alberta & BC
Western Canada - covers AB, BC, SK & MB
Eastern Canada - covers ON, QC, NB, NS, NL & PEI
Atlantic Canada - covers NS, NB, NL & PEI
Select titles now are also available in paperback!
The Kootenay Rockies BC
Cottage Country Ontario