Backroad GPS Maps for Yukon
On microSD card with SD adapter
Garmin GPS™, Basecamp™, MapSource™ and RoadTrip™ compatible
Get 20% off on this map with coupon code RAMBRMB20% at checkout until December 26, 2017
Free shipping via Canada Post Ground until December 17, 2017!
Released: June 2016
ISBN #: 978-1-926806-64-8
Dimensions: Micro SD Card
Map Scale: 1:20,000 - 1:50,000
Regional Cities/Parks: Alaska Highway, Atlin, Cassiar Highway, Dawson City, Dawson Creek, Dempster Highway, Faro, Fort Simpson, Fort St. John, Haines Junction, Inuvik, Juneau, Kluane National Park, Northern BC, Prince George, Skagway, Watson Lake, Whitehorse
So Much More Than Just Maps!
Backroad Mapbooks industry-leading, Garmin-licensed Yukon GPS Maps are the most detailed, comprehensive and up-to-date GPS maps of the Yukon on the market. Our newest GPS Maps include all of the Yukon along with the Alaskan and Cassiar Highway circuit stretching into the Alaska Panhandle, Northern BC and the Northwest Territories.
Boasting 3D views, shaded relief, easily distinguishable trails and roads, and countless points-of-interest — the unparalleled reliability and the frequency of map updates, makes our maps the top choice for recreation, industry and search-and-rescue.
Our Yukon GPS Maps bring all the detail of our well-known Backroad Mapbooks series directly to your GPS device or computer with all the latest in topographic data, routable roads, Game Management Zones, oil and gas data, parks, fishing hotspots, paddling routes and much more.
Yukon Backroad GPS Maps at a Glance
- Specifically designed for outdoor recreation enthusiasts
- Get our Yukon Backroad Mapbook brought to life via GPS
- Garmin-licensed & compatible with Garmin GPS and Garmin Basecamp
- GPS Maps are updated annually
- Technologically-advanced and user-friendly
- Explore with industry leading cartographic contours and shading
- Provides 3D views and the highest level of map detail available
- Routes extensive road systems including marked and labeled trails
- Search for access points, boat launches, paddling routes and portages
- Thousands of activity and geographic POIs for wildlife viewing
- Marked Wildlife Management Zones for hunting
- Developed in cooperation with local agencies, government, parks, forestry and tourism
Backroad GPS Maps Features
Backroad GPS Maps for the Yukon are Garmin licenced GPS Maps and support all standard Garmin GPS map features such as:
- Seamless topographic maps
- 'Find' tool used to locate nearby city, water or recreation features
- 50,000 scale geographic points
- City navigation
Highly descriptive point of interest and recreation site write ups geo-referenced from our popular Backroad Mapbook guide book series
Search Backroad POIs by selecting the Where To/Find > Extras and then Go! option, or read what each site offers through the More option.
Find Oil and Gas Resource Facilities by searching: Where To/Find > Cities and then entering in the full grid reference for Faclities (ex: G-3-60-20-135-0).
Yukon Backcountry GPS Map Features
- 280,000+ KM of roads including highways/freeways, collector/arterial, residential, resource/recreation roads and backroads.
- Close to 3,000,000 searchable oil and gas grid locations. Includes 15,000+ additional resource facilities, compressor stations and gas plants.
- 12,000+ KM of paddling routes. Includes 400+ additional paddling routes, access locations and portages.
- 10,000+ KM of multi-use, mountain biking, cross-country ski and Trans-Canada Trails. Includes additional 845 trailheads.
- 6,000+ KM of snowmobile routes. Includes close to 150 additional trailheads and staging areas.
- 4,000+ KM of motorized trails for ATV-OHVs. Includes 100+ additional trailheads and staging areas.
- 300+ national, provincial and urban parks. Includes 800+ additional campsites, day-use/picnic areas, backcountry/canoe campsites, recreation sites and huts in major parks and recreation areas.
- 900+ fishing lakes, rivers and streams with stocking and species information. Includes close to 200 additional boat launches.
- 500+ hunting areas with species information.
- 150+ wildlife viewing areas.
- 100+ attractions and historic sites.
- 100+ winter recreation activities.
- Garmin GPS™, Basecamp™, MapSource™ and RoadTrip™ compatible
- 1:20,000 / 1:50,000 base scale topographic maps
- Detailed shaded relief for all of Yukon and bordering areas of British Columbia, Northwest Territories and Alaska
- 3D perspective on select Garmin GPS units and Basecamp™
- The most complete Resource, Industry and Logging road coverage available for Yukon
- Routable City, Resource and Industry Roads
- Tens of thousands of kilometers of trail systems, including defined ATV, Paddling, Snowmobile, Long distance & multi-use trails
- Smart background & Searchable Game Management Zones (GMZ) for hunters
- National, Territorial and Private Parks & Campsites
- Lake & Stream Fishing information with boat launches
- Searchable Backroad recreation information for fishing, paddling, parks, trails and more
- Boat launches, campsites, paddling access points, ski areas and more
- Find that worksite with Searchable Oil and Gas Grid locations
- Tens of thousands of Searchable cities, Geographic Land and Water features
- and much more!
Unique Road Classifications
Unique to the Backroad GPS Maps are our enhanced road classifications that help you distinguish the highways from the logging roads and the main roads from the side roads. This extra level of road classification helps you to know which roads can be driven in a car and which ones should be left to a four-wheel drive vehicle or ATV.
In addition, we offer more recreational points and symbols than any other map source. From RV accessible to backcountry campsites, hiking to snowmobiling trailheads, fishing to paddling access points, we have your adventure covered. Our area classifications include mines and gravel pits, conservation and restricted areas, and a host of other features that help you to see where you can play.
Get More Roads and Trails
No other GPS map source has as many roads or trails as the Backroad GPS Maps, and we have the statistics to prove it. We separate trails into multi-use for hikers, bikers, horseback riders, cross-country skiers and more, as well as ATV/motorized trails and snowmobile trails. This information is continually updated, expanded and refined, so be sure to take advantage of our update program.
Yukon Road and Trail Highlights:
- Over 63,500 km of Routable Roads including the Alaska Highway, city roads, rural roads, and 3 levels of Logging Roads (Industrial, Resource and Winter Access Roads)
- Over 200,000 kilometres of non-routable roads including Old Logging Roads, Unclassified Roads, Alleyways, Leased and Private Roads and more
- Over 8,500 kilometres of Multi-use Trails for hikers, mountain bikers, horseback riders, cross-country skiers and more
- Over 4,000 kilometres of ATV/Motorized Trails
- Over 23,000 kilometres of bush trails and cutlines
- Over 12,000 kilometres of Paddling Routes
- Over 1,500 kilometres of the Trans Canada Trail’s Land and Water routes
- Over 6,000 kilometres of Snowmobile Trails
Backroad Extras are where you find all the POI information specific to our Backroad GPS Maps.
Point of Interest (POI)
Unique to the Backroad Yukon GPS Maps are our Custom or Backroad POI sets. Within Yukon we have over 2.6 million searchable points including Oil and Gas Grid locations, Resource Facilities and Backroad POI sets.
Yukon Custom POI Highlights
- 2.6 million searchable Oil and Gas Grid locations
- Over 440 Yukon Game Management Zones and over 80 BC Wildlife Management Units for hunters
- Fishing Lakes and Rivers with over 900 locations with descriptions and fish species
- Over 190 Boat Launch locations
- Close to 850 Trails with front country and backcountry locations and descriptions
- ATV Trails with over 100 trailhead locations and descriptions
- Snowmobile Trails with over 140 trailhead locations and descriptions
- Parks with over 300 National, Provincial and Regional Park locations and descriptions
- Recreation Areas with over 300 locations and descriptions
- Close to 200 Backcountry campsites
- Over 260 Campground and Picnic locations
- Paddling with over 400 paddling route access points descriptions and portage locations
- Wildlife Viewing with over 150 locations and descriptions
- Over 100 Winter Recreation Sites and Downhill Ski Areas
- Over 1,100 City, Town and Community locations
- Over 29,000 searchable land and water geographic features
- Access Locations
- Backroad Attractions
- ATV-OHV Trails
- Backcountry Camps
- Boat Launches
- Border Monuments
- Compressor Stations (found under city search)
- Fishing Lakes, Rivers, Streams
- Fishing Resorts-Outfitters
- Gas Plants (found under city search)
- Golf Courses
- Hot Springs
- Hunting Areas
- Land Features
- Oil and Gas Grid Locations (found under city search)
- Paddling Routes
- Parks – Provincial – National - Urban
- Picnic Areas
- Portage Locations
- Public Services
- Recreation Sites
- Resource Facilities
- Rivers and Creeks
- Ski Areas
- Snowmobile Routes
- Transportation Services
- Visitor Centres
- Water Features
- Wildlife Viewing
- Winter Recreation
This product cannot be returned to GPS Central. Instead please call 1-877-520-5670 or contact them at their website www.backroadmapbooks.com. You can read their return policy here.
Click here for list of
compatible Garmin devices
Also available for the following areas:
Alberta & BC
Western Canada - covers AB, BC, SK & MB
Eastern Canada - covers ON, QC, NB, NS, NL & PEI
Atlantic Canada - covers NS, NB, NL & PEI
Select titles now are also available in paperback!
The Kootenay Rockies BC
Cottage Country Ontario