|Rugged and reliable, on deck and off. Buoyant, waterproof and corrosion resistant. So even if they take a dive, these rock-solid workhorses still perform good as new. Upgraded for 2013, Bushnell's digital model includes an Integrated TILT feature, with an LCD read-out for optimum stabilization even on unruly waters.
Ultra-bright, crisp views are built in with their fully multi-coated optics and premium BaK-4 prism glass. And the rugged rubber armor absorbs shock and gives you a sure grip in extreme nautical environments.
Features a 3-axis digital compass with TILT.
- 3-Axis Digital Compass with TILT displays direction, heading and pitch relative to the horizon
- Built in ranging reticle helps accurately judge distances
- BaK-4 porro prisms for bright, clear, crisp viewing
- Fully Multi-coated optics for superior light transmission and brightness
- 100% waterproof / fogproof
- O-ring sealed and nitrogen-purged to keep out moisture
- Highly resistant to saltwater corrosion
- Non-slip, non-skid rubber armor cushions bumps and shock, prevents sliding and provides a firm grip when wet
- Hermetically sealed
- Fold-down eyecups
- 100% UV protection
Waterproof/Fogproof O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged for total waterproof and fogproof protection. These models can withstand complete immersion in water and stay dry inside. The interior optical surfaces won’t fog due to rapid temperature change or humidity.
Fully-Multi Coated Optics All air-to-glass surfaces feature multiple layers of anti-reflective coating. Fully multi-coated optical systems deliver the brightest, highest-contrast images with the least amount of eye strain because only a very small percentage of light is lost before it reaches the viewer's eye.
| Magnification X Obj Lens
|| 7 x 50
||Yes - TILT Digi Compass
| Close Focus (ft/m)
| Lens Coating
|| Fully Multi / UV
| Field of View ft@1000yds / m@1000m
|Adapt to Tripod
|| Fold Down
| Eye Relief
| Focus System
| Exit Pupil (mm)
| Prism Glass
| Water/Fog Proof
| Prism System
| Weight (oz/g)
| Size Class