Eton/Grundig S450DLX Field Radio
AM/FM/Shortwave Field Radio with Liquid Crystal Display
Discontinued. No longer available.
• AM/MW (520-1710 KHz / 522-1620 KHz), FM (88-108 MHz), SW (continuousfrequency range from 1711-29999kHz)
• Frequency Tuning Steps: 3 methods to choose from (fast/slow/stop)
• Analog tuning with digital display
• High performance IC and MOSFET: Provides high sensitivity, strong anti-interference, low background noise and lower distortion.
• MW/SW IF wide/narrow bandwidth selection: improves audio fidelity and minimizes noise.
• MCU Control (micro controller unit) and large LCD backlight display with: frequency, clock, battery level indicator, and signal strength indicator
• AM band features dual conversion PLL technology: provides anti-image rejection.
• 50 station memory (10 presets for each band)
• Dual alarm with wakeup, snooze, and sleep functions
• AM/FM/SW external antenna input socket and the ability to connect to cable FM.
• Individual MW 500 Ext./GND socket for external antenna and ground to improve MW sensitivity
• Strap type carrying handle
• Full-range speaker with variable independent bass and treble control
• Stereo line level audio input/output and Stereo/Mono selection
• Power source: 6 x D batteries (not included) or DC IN (9V), negative polarity, 500 mA adapter
• Includes: owner’s manual, warranty card, AC adapter
12.2” x 7.6” x 3.9” (W x H x D)
310 x 195 x 100 mm (W x H x D)
3.59 lbs. (1.63 kg)