GPS VEHICLE TRACKING SERVICE FOR
FLEETS AND SMALL BUSINESSES
Easy to use. Perfect for Your
If you need to keep tabs on your
company vehicles it has never been simpler or
less expensive to do so. With a device that plugs into your vehicle
in seconds and BLUEFOX
website applications that are simple and easy to use (log in,
view!), you can be instantly aware of where and how your vehicles
are being driven. In addition to the main portal, there are smartphone/tablet apps available for download:
when you need to know...
• Where is each vehicle in my fleet?
• Which vehicle is closest to a pickup address?
• How long was a vehicle at the work-site today?
• How far did a vehicle drive this week?
• When did a vehicle get back to the office today?
• How can I detect problem drivers?
• Are vehicles being used after hours or on the weekend?
• How long did a specific vehicle idle today?
• Which of my drivers has the best fuel efficiency?
• Are my personnel actually stuck in traffic like they say that they are?
• Was the device unplugged?
Installation. This vehicle tracking device plugs
into your vehicle's OBDII port in seconds PLUS you'll get a notification if the device is unplugged!
and easy device installation you can do yourself. How easy is it?
Watch this video and find out!
What do our users have to say? Read our Customer Testimonials here >>
Don't have an OBD II port? No problem!
>> Choose a plan with either our water/dust resistant LMU-1175 (great for motorcycles and ATVs) or the covert LMU-2130 (great for rental cars and insurance claims) >>
About coverage: This device will collect its position via satellite, however it will transmit the data via cellular network. This device runs on Rogers HSPA network. Check to see if you are in coverage area here.
your own black box for vehicles.
• Locations with speed & direction
• Monitors vehicle speeding & idling
• Real-time email and/or SMS alerts (i.e. breaking geofence, device is unplugged, etc.)
• Device buzzes to alert driver of speeding
• Backup battery - device will report every 10 mins after being unplugged until battery dies (~2 hrs)
• Geofence monitoring and landmarks
• Fleet Summary & Detail Trip Reporting
• After-hours usage monitoring (with Advanced plan only)
• Maintenance Schedules (i.e. oil change)
• Embedded Google maps in platform with Street, Terrain and Satellite Views
• Support for Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome and Safari
external antennas or power connectors needed!