Bad Elf GPS for Lightning Connector
Be Adventurous. Explore the World.
The Bad Elf GPS gets rave reviews from the most demanding customers in military, commercial, and private aviation. More and more blue water and freshwater marine enthusiasts have chosen the Bad Elf GPS for their adventures.
- Instantly add GPS & GLONASS location support to your iPad Wi-Fi or iPod touch device with Lightning Connector.
- High performance 66-channel WAAS enables GPS provides latitude, longitude, altitude, speed, and GPS track.
- Accurate to 2.5m (9ft) up to 60,000ft and 1,000mph.
- Quickly acquire satellite lock without cell tower assistance. Hot start time in as little as 2 seconds.
- Sleek design, great fit, and an internal LED that does not protrude from the case.
- Plugs into the iPad/iPod touch either way. And because the passthrough charging cable socket is on the side, you can direct the charge cable to either side of the iPad/iPod touch.
- Built-in micro-USB port allows for pass through charging while in use.
- No internet connection or monthly subscription required.
- Download the free Bad Elf app from the App Store for firmware updates and device configuration.
- 2.5m (9 ft) positional accuracy with MTK chipset
- 66 channel GPS & GLONASS Receiver
- WAAS compatible, SBAS/EGNOS/MSAS support
- Up to 10MHz sample rate
- Lock times: 2s (hot), 15s (warm), 33s (cold)
- Size: 1.1” x 1.1” x 0.25” / 28mm x 28mm x 7mm (WxHxD)
- Weight: 0.3oz / 8g - full package 3oz / 85g
Made for these Apple Devices :
• iPod touch (5th generation)
• iPhone 5, 5S, 5C, 6, 6 Plus
• iPad Air, iPad (4th generation)
• iPad mini, iPad mini with Retina display
In the Box:
• Bad Elf GPS & GLONASS Receiver for Lightning Connector
• 3 ft (1m) micro-USB cable for pass through charging
• detachable keychain lanyard