MarCum Camera Panner
Automatic, Remote Controlled Camera Panner
Like an underwater surveillance device, Marcum’s Auto Camera Panner lets you do constant spy work on those aquatic targets we call trophy fish. Push a button and rotate your camera 360 degrees. Thanks to the Camera Panner’s compact, portable construction, staying mobile from hole-to-hole with a camera has never been easier. Lower your camera to the proper depth. Lock the cable into the Panner’s special clip. Place the Camera Panner over the ice hole, and your "underwater surveillance device” hovers at the optimal depth, staring fish right in the eye. Grab the remote control and with a push of a button, follow fish as they swim, scanning a full panoramic 360 degrees below the ice. Perfect for following traveling schools of fish and monitoring multiple fishing lines. Powered by two C-cell batteries (not included).
- Rotates any underwater camera 360 degrees automatically
- Fits over all holes - 8" - 10" plus
- Spans up to 16"
- Works with any underwater camera
- Powered by two - C-cell batteries (not included)
- Run-time - 5 - 8 hours of continous use
- Panning toggle switch - cord length - 10'