Mobile TrunkTracker V Scanner
The BCD996P2 comes equipped with Uniden exclusive features like Advanced Dynamic Memory System, Close Call® RF Capture Technology, and GPS compatibility. It includes support for digital systems, including the latest APCO Project 25 Phase II systems.
- TrunkTracker V - Follows communications on APCO 25 Phase 1, Phase 2, X2-TDMA, Motorola, EDACS and LTR trunked systems.
- 25000 Dynamically Allocated Channels - Room for all your local systems and more.
- Close Call® RF Capture Technology - Instantly tunes to signals from nearby transmitters
- Location-Based Scanning - Connect an optional GPS for automatic channel selection.
- Continuous Band Coverage* - 25MHz to 1.3GHz Excluding UHF TV and Cellular
- Fire Tone-Out
- Multi-Colored Display Backlight
- Alpha Tagging
- 100 Quick Key System Access
- Band Scope - Graphically finds radio activity
- Audio AGC
- Automatic Digital Threshold Adjustment
- Temporary Lockout - Lets you temporarily lockout noisy channels.
- Search with Scan
- NAC Decoding - for conventional P25 channels
- DCS/CTCSS Rapid Decode - Instantly Detects and Displays the Subaudible Tone So You Can Quickly Determine the System Settings.
- S.A.M.E. Weather Alert - Specific Area Message Encoding - During a NOAA Weather or Emergency Alert, a code for your specific location will alert you to severe conditions in your immediate area.
- PC Programming/Control
- Public Safety Scanner
- System / Channel Number Tagging - provides rapid access to a specific system or channel
- Individual Channel Volume Offset
- Priority ID Scan on trunked systems
Band Coverage: 31 Bands
Size: 7.2 in (W) x 5.9 in (D) x 2.2 in (H) (without antenna) 184 mm (W) x 151 mm (D) x 56 mm (H) (without antenna)
Weight: 3.5 lbs (1.59 kg.)
Nominal: – 4º F (– 20º C) to + 140º F (+ 60º C )
Close Call: + 14º F (– 10º C) to + 140º F (+ 60º C )
Storage Temperature: – 22º F (– 30º C) to + 158º F (+ 70º C )
Power Requirements: DC: 11.0V ~ 16.6V (Ext. DC power jack or DC power jack)
AC Adapter: (13.8V DC 750mA Regulated) (AD-1009)
LCD Display: 64 x 128 Full Dot Matrix LCD with multi-color backlight
Internal Speaker: 8 ohm, 5W Max. 77mm (3.0 in.)
Weather Channels: 7 Channels
Audio Output Power:
- At 8Ω speaker Jack
2.6W nominal for FM, FMB and NFM bands
2.7W nominal for AM bands
2.5W nominal for WFM bands
- At 32Ω stereo headphone Jack
6mW nominal @FM, NFM Bands
7mW nominal @FMB, WFM Bands
10mW nominal @AM Bands
Antenna Jack: BNC Type
Phone Jack: 3.5mm (1/8 in.) Stereo Type
Ext.SP Jack: 3.5mm (1/8 in.) Monaural Type
REC.Out Jack: 3.5mm (1/8 in.) Stereo Type
Ext. DC Power and Orange Wire Jack: 3 pin (Center Orange Wire)
DC Power Jack: 5.5mm (1/5 in.) (Center Positive)
GPS/Remote Interface Jack: D Sub 9pin Male Type
USB Jack (front panel): 4-pin Mini USB Type
Antenna: 50 ohms (Impedance)
Certified in accordance with FCC Rules and Regulations Part 15 Sub-part C as of date of manufacture.