Vexilar FLX-28 Ultra Pack with Pro View Ice Ducer
There are more features to the FLX-28 series than ever before inside a single flasher sonar system. When fans of Vexilar say we could never improve the FL-8 that we introduced over 20 years ago, they were amazed when the FL-18 hit the ice in 2002. By the time the new flat screen FL-12 and 20 came out, Vexilar had established a new gold standard in flasher performance. Surely, Vexilar could not improve on this? Welcome to the age of the FLX series! A unique brushless data transfer design system allows for the creation of a breakthrough flasher display with digital depth and Auto Ranging technology.
The features found in the FLX-28 read like the wish list of avid Ice Anglers starting with digital depth, Auto Range, Two zoom zones, FIVE color palettes to select from for maximum visibility, five foot depth range adjustments starting at 10 feet, Maximum range of 300, Day and Night display brightness settings, Low power options for fishing in super shallow water, a unique Weed Mode for better performance while fishing in weeds. And to top it all off, the unit even has its own Demo mode so you can show non-Vexilar fans how the system works with a lifelike fish catching simulation to watch.
The FLX-28 is totally revolutionary in the world of winter flasher sonar technology. The Ultra Pack is the ideal name for the most feature packed ice fishing system ever offered by Vexilar. The Ultra Pack systems innovation begins with a 12 volt, 9 amp-hour battery enclosed inside the case, so you dont need to connect or disconnect your battery after each use. A master power switch powers up your unit and remote charging posts make it easy to re-charge. The case comes with an adjustable rod holder, cable storage cleats, battery charger and even your own Vexilar tackle box! The super tough Ultra Pack will fit into a five gallon bucket. An optional soft pack carrying case is also available. The Ultra Pack comes completely assembled, individually tested and ready to fish with. It also includes an instructional video.
FLX-28 Ultra Pack Features
- Digital depth readout
- Battery voltage display and alerts
- 20 Interference rejection settings
- Brushless data transfer technology
- Auto range setting
- Special weed fishing mode
- Low power shallow water mode
- Five foot depth range settings in auto mode
- 300 foot max range
- 1/4" Target ID
- Two zoom zones
- Day/night mode
- Five color palette selection
- Industry leading 525 lines of resolution
- Soft pack carry case included
- Adjustable rod holder fits on either side.
- Easy access external charging/power posts.
- Ice-Ducer support bolt fits in three positions.
- Master power switch.
- Non-slip bottom.
- Enclosed battery compartment.
- Includes quality 9 amp SLA battery and automatic charger.
- Ultra Pack fits in five gallon bucket.
- Pre-drilled holes for optional accessories.
- Super strong handle with float holder.
- Cable storage and holding grips.
- Tackle box holder with tackle box included.
- Transducer holder fits all sizes of Ice-Ducers.
- High profile for easy access to controls and great display visibility.
- Uses all Vexilar FL series transducers
- Two-Year warranty (Pro-rated on battery)
FLX-28 Ultra Pack Specifications
- Frequency: 200 kHz
- Power output: 400 watts peak-to-peak (50 watts RMS)
- Display resolution: 525 segments
- Current draw: 200 ma at 12V DC
- Dimensions: 4.4"H x 6"W x 2.5"D
- Depth Range: Maximum 300 feet
- Weight: 1.1 Lb.
In the Box:
• Vexilar 5-color flasher/fishfinder
• 9amp-hour, 12V battery
• Vexilar 410 fully automoatic 1 amp charger
• Soft black carrying case
• Adjustable rod holder
• Vexilar Ice Ducer and float
• Eyebolt for optional transducer
• Ultra Pack carrying case
• Master powr switch
• External charging and accessory power ports
• 2 DVDs: FLX 28 Instructions and Ice Fishing Action
• Custom Vexilar tackle box