Ultimate Compact HF/50MHz Transceiver
The new FT-450D is 2nd generation, ultra compact HF/50 MHz Transceiver Series. The FT-450 series has been an enormous success among highly active operators, new licensees, casual operators, DX chasers, contesters, portable / field enthusiasts, and emergency service providers.
The new FT-450D provides World Class performance in an easy to operate package, with additional Key Illumination, Foot Stand, 300 Hz CW filter, added Classical Main Dial and knobs and Dynamic Microphone.
The FT-450D series radios will continue to be a great choice for the highly active HAM radio operator market.
Handy Front Panel Control of important features include:
- Blazing fast 400 MHz built-in IF DSP
- IF WIDTH & SHIFT, CONTOUR, Digital Noise Reduction, Manual Notch Filter
- 4 Pole Roofing Filter and 8 Band-pass Filters
- IPO/ 20 dB ATT built-in
- Built in Internal Antenna Tuning System
- TXW feature to monitor the transmit frequency when split frequency operation is engaged
- CW Features: Built -In Electronic Keyer, Memory Keyer, Spotting (Zero-Beating), CW Training Feature, Beacon Function (up to 118 characters)
- Key Illumination
- Foot stand
- Classically Designed Main Dial and Knobs
- bundled MH-31A8J Dynamic microphone
- 2.4 kHz/500 Hz/300 Hz CW IF Filters
More Feature to support your HF operation.
- CONTOUR Control Operation The Contour filtering system provides a gentle shaping of the filter passband
- Manual NOTCH Highly-effective system that can remove an interfering beat tone/signal
- Digital Noise Reduction (DNR) Dramatically reduces the random noise found on the HF and 50 MHz bands.
- IF WIDTH The DSP IF WIDTH tuning system provides selectable IF passband width to fight QRM. SSB - 1.8/2.4/3.0 kHz, CW - 0.5/1.8/2.4 kHz
- Digital Microphone Equalizer Custom set your rig to match your voice and characteristics for maximum power and punch on the band.
- Fast IF SHIFT Control Vary the IF SHIFT higher or lower for effective interference reduction / elimination.
- built-in TCXO
- CAT System (D-sub 9 pin): Computer programming and Cloning capability
- Large, easy to see digital S meter with peak hold function
- Speech Processor
- Quick Split to automatically offset transmit frequency (+5 kHz default)
- Two Voice Memories (SSB/AM/FM), store up to 10 sec each.
- 20 Second Digital Voice Recorder
- Dedicated Data Jack for FSK-RTTY operation
- Versatile Memory System, up to 500 memory channels that may be separated into as many as 13 memory groups
- CTCSS Operation (FM)
- My Band / My Mode functions, to recall your favourite operating set-ups
- Lock Function
- Adjustable Main Tuning Dial Torque
- C.S. Switch to recall a favourite Menu Selection directly
- IMPORTANT FEATURE FOR THE VISUAL IMPAIRED OPERATORS - Digital Voice Announcement of the Frequency, Mode or S-Meter reading.
Until Apr 30, 2018
• Hand Microphone (MH-31A8J)
• DC Power cord with fuse
• Operating Manual