Antigravity Micro-Start Heavy Duty
(HD) SMART Clamps
Heavy Duty SMART Clamps for use with the Micro-Start XP-10 or XP-10-HD. The HD Clamps are larger and stronger, made for commercial and daily use by mechanics or those often starting larger vehicles. Features 5 built-in protections to safely jump-start vehicles!
The HEAVY DUTY Smart-Clamps for the MICRO-START XP-10 were specifically designed for mechanics and tough use. They offer unbreakable all copper construction, have much stronger clamping strength, and larger Clamp area for more contact with those Autos, Truck and Boat Battery Terminals. If you do more than emergency Jump Starting with the XP-10 or are most often jump starting Larger Vehicles, we recommend these Heavy Duty Clamps! Additionally with the better connection you will get a better transfer of Power to start those hard to start vehicles.
The HD Clamps are an upgrade to the clamps included in the original XP-10 kit. For the XP-10-HD these serve as a replacement or extra set since that kit comes with and only uses the Heavy Duty Clamps.
- Large 5″ Inch Clamp ( 2″ bigger than Original XP-10 Smart-Clamps).
- Unbreakable all Copper construction.
- Better Power Transfer due to larger clamping surface area and stronger clamping force.
- Aggressive Larger Jaw design with heavy clamping strength, and bite.
- Made for Commercial and Daily use by Mechanics.
- 5 built-in Safety Protections including Reverse Polarity, Short Circuit and more.
- Fits all XP-10 MICRO-START power supplies (original or HD models).
5 BUILT-IN SAFETY FEATURES
1. Reverse Polarity Protection
Protects from connecting the Smart Clamps in reverse polarity. The clamps will not allow User to Jump Start and will Notify User with RED LED Flashing.
2. Short Circuit Protection
If the Smart Clamps touch or are connected together accidentally the clamps will disconnect immediately and not allow Short-Circuit.
3. Reverse Current Protection
If the clamps are left on the vehicle, the Reverse Current protection will not allow a Back-Charging into the MICRO-START. In any case we still suggest never leaving the unit connected to a vehicle more than 30 seconds after a Start.
4. Over Current Protection
If the Current exceeds 600 amps the Smart Clamps will shut down automatically protecting the unit from damage.
5. Over Discharge Protection
When the output voltage of the MICRO-START is less than 10 Volts the clamps will not allow jump starting or further amperage discharge from the clamps.
THE HEAVY DUTY DIFFERENCE
See how this kit’s larger Heavy Duty jumper clamp version compares to the original model of SMART Clamps included with our original Micro-Start XP-10.