ARRL Handbook 2019 (Softcover)
Discontinued. No longer available.
- Author: N/A
Item No.: 0888
- Softcover: 1280 pages
Publisher: The American Radio Relay League, Inc.; Ninety-Sixth Edition/First Printing (October 2018)
Product Dimensions: 8 3/16 x 10 7/8 inches
Shipping Weight: 5.5 pounds
Radio Experimentation, Discovery, and Achievement.
The ARRL Handbook for Radio Communications is a complete reference and guide to radio technology principles and practices. Since 1926, The ARRL Handbook has been a trustworthy source of introductory, applied, and theoretical information. Now in its 96th edition The Handbook continues to advance the pursuit of experimentation and innovation by radio amateurs and professionals. Each edition contains new and useful material to support Amateur Radio activity from the traditional short- and long-wave frequencies through microwaves!
Who reads The Handbook?
- Radio electronics theory and principles
- Circuit design and equipment
- Radio signal transmission and propagation
- Digital and analog modulation and protocols
- Antennas and transmission lines
- Construction practices
Amateur Radio operators, or “hams;” professional wireless communication engineers and system designers; electrical engineers; students and instructors of engineering, physics, and geoscience.
Always Updated! New Projects and Content
- Simple SLA Float Charger project by John Boal, K9JEB
- Amateur Radio Data Platforms by Paul Verhage, KD4STH and Bill Brown, WB8ELK
- The latest information on WSJT-X digital modes by the WSJT team
- Filter and circuit design software by Tonne Software and Jim Tonne, W4ENE
- Low-Noise VHF and UHF Oscillators by Ulrich Rohde, N1UL, and Ajay Poddar, AC2KG
- Update on Solar Cycle 24 by Carl Luetzelschwab, K9LA
- Updated SSTV practices and technology by Larry Peterson, WA9TT
- Designing dual-band loaded dipoles by David Birnbaum, K2LYV
- Latest transceiver survey by Joel Hallas, W1ZR
Plus, new component tables, reference articles, material characteristics, and guidelines for SDR design.
Download Included: eBook and Supplemental Material
Download the fully searchable digital edition of the printed book, as well as expanded supplemental content, software, PC board templates, and other support files.
System Requirements: The digital edition and expanded content (PDF files) are compatible with Windows 7, 8, or 10; Windows Vista or Windows XP, as well as Macintosh systems, using Adobe Acrobat Reader software. Acrobat Reader is a free download at www.adobe.com. PDF files are Linux readable. Other included software is Windows compatible, only.