Shoreline Treasure Hunting with Minelab Excalibur:
Methods and Applications
by Clive James Clynick
- Pages: 89
- Size: 8.5 x 5.5 in, softcover
Clive James Clynick is the author of twelve previous treasure hunting books and numerous articles. In this detailed and informative book Mr. Clynick shares his thirty-plus years of shoreline detecting experience to produce this advanced guide to successful treasure hunting with the Minelab Excalibur.
• Modifications, Customization and Accessories
• BBS Strengths and Weakness.
• Testing, Using and Applying High Power Systems.
• Grades, Sand Conditions and BBS Performance.
• Recognizing Problem Targets.
• Versatility, Accuracy and Skill Building.
• Understanding Shorelines.
• Understanding Target Classification.
• Multiple Targets: “Cherry-Picking.”
• BBS Target Information.
…and much more