Site-Reading for Gold and Silver:
Understanding Beach, Shore and Inland Metal Detecting Sites
by Clive James Clynick
- Pages: 84
- Size: 8.5 x 5.5 in
These proven methods for choosing, assessing and examining treasure hunting locations will help you to become a more accurate and effective treasure hunter.
• “Site-reading” for gold.
•“Guesstimating” the potential of sites based upon key factors.
• Recognizing “hotspots” within sites.
• Versatility and on-site problem solving.
• Assessing and working difficult or previously hunted sites.
• Understanding strata, “precipitate” and shore grades.
• Learning from what’s in the ground.
• Building your skills “kit.”
• Assessing resort and beach sites from photographs.
• Working sites with dense trash or iron.
• Using your time in the field effectively.