The Treasure Hunter's Handbook
by Andy Sabisch
- Pages: 256
- Size: 8.5 x 11 in
Today’s treasure hunters, armed with state-of-the-art equipment, the right techniques and a little know-how are finding lost and hidden valuables just a short distance from their homes on land and underwater.
- Old Coins
- Gold, Silver & Platinum Jewelry
- Historic Artifacts
- Antique Bottles & Glassware
- Nuggets, Ore and Meteorites
- Forgotten Caches
Does spending time outdoors making finds like this sound exciting?
If so, then this book will be an INVALUABLE addition to your library!
It is crammed full of tips, techniques, forms, references to related books, magazines, videos and Internet forums and more that are guaranteed to help you become more successful no matter what type of treasure hunting you might be involved in or thinking about trying.
Some of the topics covered include:
- The “Formula for Success” - a step-by-step guide
- Research techniques that can help you find sites others have overlooked
- Recovering targets faster allowing you to find in less time
- Equipment – what to use & how to use it
- Accessories that can help you find more and enjoy your time in the field
- How to get the most for anything you find if you opt to sell it
- Identifying, cleaning, preserving, and documenting what you find
- Details on clubs, organizations and laws worldwide