DX Engineering DXE-UT-KIT4 Complete Coax Cable Tool Kits are cost-saving tool kits contained in a handsome, convenient carrying case.
DXE-UT-KIT4 tool kits are designed to enable fast, easy installation of soldered PL-259 and Type N connectors on only single shield cables including RG-8U, RG-213 and RG-11U. These kits are furnished with our high-quality DX Engineering coaxial cable prep tools and accessories. Their lockable enclosure is fitted with a precut foam insert with a slot for each tool.
Not only are these DX Engineering Complete Coax Cable Tool Kits perfect for helping you keep track of your DX Engineering tools, but they also make it easy for you to carry them from job to job.
- DXE-UT-8213* - Stripping tool for RG-213 or RG-8 size cable
- DXE-UT-808X - Stripping tool for RG-8/X size cable
- DXE-CGH-8U - Hinged Coaxial Cable Gripping Tool for RG-213 or RG-8
- DXE-CGH-8X - Hinged Coaxial Cable Gripping Tool for 8X sized cable
- DXE-UT-80P - PL-259 assembly tool, (US Pat. 8,701,278)
- DXE-UT-80N - Two-piece Type N connector assembly tool, (US Pat. 8,701,278 B2)
- CNL-911 - Coaxial cable shears
- DXE-170M - Precision braid trimmers
- DXE-UT-RB-HD - Heavy duty stripping tool replacement blades
- 7/64" Allen Wrench - Used for replacing the tool blades
- DXE-UT-CASE - Custom made carry case with foam insert fitted with a precut foam insert with a specific position for each tool
*IMPORTANT: The UT-8213 Prep Tool is NOT intended for use on dual shield coaxial cables including DXE-400MAX and LMR-400 series. Those cables require crimped shield connectors with different stripping dimension. For dual shield cables use the DXE-UT-405C-P1 Cable Prep Tool for DXE-PL259CS8U-6 Next Generation PL-259, or the DXE-UT-405C-N1 Cable Prep Tool for Type N model 172102H243. See the DXE-UT-KIT-CC1.
Case Exterior Width (in.): 13.100 in.
Case Exterior Height (in.): 9.700 in.
Case Exterior Depth (in.): 3.170 in.
Notes: Includes Coaxial Cable Gripping Tool for RG-213 or RG-8 AND Coaxial Cable Gripping Tool for 8X sized cable.