The heavy-duty, yet lightweight carry case
for Garmin Montana Series
GizzMoVest is a lightweight, military-grade, semi-rigid, all-molded case for the Garmin Montana. It features a molded thick protective skin made from a composite of a textured hard rubber and shock absorbing foam. It is impervious to water and has a versatile 6-hole Cord Loop system (through which a belt or pack strap can be threaded) allows many mounting possibilities for the Garmin Montana. The Montana GPS can be turned on/off through the case by sliding slider up slightly, then depressing the zipper staple. When fully closed, the slider prevents the unit turning on/off by itself..
- Extremely Tough Textured Composite (not silicone) provides a tactile grip.
- Recesses the screen deeply for optimum screen protection when it counts - while in use.
- Very high-grade materials. Fully washable (Open air Dry).
- Reconfigurable Cord Loop System for shortened Carabiner attachment.
- Includes adjustable Wrist Lanyard and Safety Clip.
- Use 'in-the-case' as opposed to removing from a carry Case.
- Activate Power Button thru-the-Case without opening. Access Battery Pack in just seconds!
- A grippy, nearly indestructible Case, yet lightweight - 3.1 oz.
- MANUFACTURED IN THE USA by GizzMoVest LLC backed by and a 3-Yr Warranty on defects in materials or workmanship.
Garmin Montana 600, 650, 650t
Garmin Montana 610, 610t, 680, 680t