The Gizzmovest case for Garmin Rino 650 & 655t provides the ease-of-use of a holster but the protection remains intact while in-use. An extremely rugged, all custom-molded case, provides an easily-gripped textured rubber surface for all kinds of weather. (impervious to water) The outer surface sheds dirt easily, yet it is almost a magnet for fingers!
Battery Access: Just loosen the lanyard lock to remove the GPS in 3 seconds! This clamshell case hinges at the bottom. This 'Living hinge' contains a layer of Polyethylene, to withstand 10s of thousands of openings and very rough use. Backed by GizzMoVest's Lifetime-Warranty against defects and workmanship. Use 'In-The-Case': Easy access to all buttons. The buttons and screen become deeply recessed to protect them and avoid unwanted waypoints or accidental input. This Protective Case adds just 3 oz to your Rino 650/655t. However this case DOES NOT float. The wrist lanyard with safety clip enables the device to be securely leashed. Also includes a removable metal belt clip.
- Extremely Tough Textured Composite (not silicone) provides a tactile grip.
- Recesses the screen deeply for optimum screen protection when it counts - while in use.
- Very high-grade materials. Fully washable (Open air Dry).
- Removable strong metal Belt Clip is also compatible with the GizzMoVest RAM Mount Adapter.
- Includes adjustable Wrist Lanyard and Safety Clip.
- Use 'in-the-case' as opposed to removing from a carry Case.
- Activate Power Button thru-the-Case without opening. Access Battery Pack in just seconds!
- A grippy, nearly indestructible Case, yet lightweight - 3.3 oz.
- MANUFACTURED IN THE USA by GizzMoVest LLC backed by and a 3-Yr Warranty on defects in materials or workmanship.