The GXM 54 satellite weather/radio antenna with SiriusXM coverage lets you head out with detailed weather information¹ that’s delivered straight to your Garmin chartplotter. You’ll gain added awareness and confidence on the water with the most current weather conditions and forecasts, including NEXRAD, lightning, wind and wave information. And you’ll enjoy high-quality entertainment with more than 150 channels of SiriusXM satellite radio.
Plus, you can add Fish Mapping™ to find suggested potential hot spots for popular species — including mahi, marlin, swordfish, wahoo and yellowfin — based on sea conditions. Display sea surface temperature contours, surface temperature front strength and 30-meter subsurface temperature contours, and monitor plankton data such as concentration contours and plankton front strength.
GXM 54 is easy to install and use, and its reliable antenna provides the best possible reception — even on the fringes of SiriusXM coverage. It’s fully compatible with GPSMAP® 8400/8600, GPSMAP 7400/7600, GPSMAP 7x2/9x2/12x2 Touch and GPSMAP 10x2/12x2 chartplotters and chartplotter/sonar combos.
¹Weather, audio and fish mapping features each require a paid subscription with SiriusXM
Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
- Dimensions (DxH): 3.61” x 1.95” (91.6 x 49.5 mm)
- Weight: 7.1 oz (201 g)
- Operating temperature range: From -22° to 158° F (from -30° to 70° C)
- Storage temperature range: From -31° to 185° F (from -35° to 85° C)
- Case material: Fully gasketed, plastic and die-cast aluminum
- Water rating: IPX7
- Power input source: From 9 to 32 Vdc
- Input current: 500 mA max. at 12 Vdc
- Max power usage: 6 W
- Fuse: 32 V, 2 A, mini-blade type, fast-acting