The perfect addition to any HDS LIVE system, LiveSight™ sonar turns all fishing into sight fishing with real-time views of bait and fish movements. Watch fish react to your lure – as it happens – and gain insight on what’s working, what isn’t and what to do next.
- See fish movements in real time below or in front of your boat
- Watch fish react to your lure
- Fish are easy to track with widest sonar beam and longest range
- Know whether fish are actively feeding
- Ideal for drop shotting , vertical jigging or tracking baits in front of your boat
- Perfect complement to Active Imaging
- Down-looking orientation supports LiveSight and traditional sonar
- Can be mounted in forward- and down-looking positions
- Compatible with HDS LIVE and HDS Carbon (Carbon requires a PSI-1 module)
Best live sonar fishfinding tool available
Anglers will have an easier time watching their lure and finding and tracking fish with LiveSight. Featuring the widest sonar beam and longer range, LiveSight provides anglers a wider view of the water column, making it easier to get on – and stay on – the fish.
View LiveSight and traditional sonar side-by-side
View traditional sonar alongside real-time views of lure and fish movements when using LiveSight in a down-looking position. Locate the fish with traditional sonar, then target the fish with LiveSight.
Target Fish in Front or Below Your Boat
Perfect for drop shotting and vertical jigging, or tracking bait in front of your boat, LiveSight™ helps you get a bead on the fish, so you’ll know whether they are actively feeding. Mount the transducer in a front-facing position to cast toward the fish, or mount it in a down-facing position to do some vertical jigging below your boat.