Navionics+ Canada & Alaska
Max Detailed Cartography for Cruising, Fishing and Sailing
|July 13, 2021 Update: We have had reports of Humminbird and older Lowrance units having trouble loading and reading these charts. If your chartplotter just says Loading Maps and won't actually load the maps, follow these steps to remedy the problem:
Make sure you have Navionics Chart Installer Program installed. Instructions
2. Open the content of your Navionics card by clicking with the right button of your mouse and drag the "Navionic" folder on your desktop to keep a copy of it on your PC. Instructions
3. Purge the content of your card tapping on the blue trash bin button. Instructions (pdf)
4. Download desired are on to the card. Instructions (pdf)
All-in-one max detailed cartography for marine and lakes makes Navionics+ the perfect choice for cruising, fishing and sailing. Get the most accurate navigational data for your GPS plotter, an exclusive 1 ft HD bathymetry map which is enhanced by boaters like you, and unique local content shared by Navionics app users. We make thousands of edits every day, so you can always have the most current charts. Daily updates and advanced features are included for one year. Includes more than 11,100 lakes.
- Dock-to-dock Autorouting: Follow detailed routes that are generated for you, from a real start point to a real end point, even through narrow channels where they’re needed most.
- SonarChart™ Live: Create 1 ft/0.5 m HD bathymetry maps of your favorite areas in real time.
- Advanced Map Options: Customize your view of Navionics charts to highlight shallow areas, adjust SonarChart™ contour density, and target a fishing range.
- Plotter Sync: Connect your plotter and mobile to transfer routes & markers and update your charts wirelessly.
- On plotter: Advanced features are part of your valuable Navionics chart updates subscription and can be used on compatible models from Raymarine, Lowrance, Simrad and B&G. If you have an older card or one from another brand, update your charts!
- NAUTICAL CHART
Go boating with comprehensive charts derived from multiple official, government and private sources, displayed in a familiar look and feel.
Understand depths and bottom detail with our innovative 1ft/0.5 m bathymetry charts created using Navionics proprietary systems that process sonar data contributed by boaters with existing content.
- COMMUNITY EDITS
Get useful local knowledge from fellow boaters in this crowdsourced content layer packed with points of interest, navigation aids and variety of edits made by users of our boating app.
- ACTIVECAPTAIN COMMUNITY
Benefit from an additional source of information shared by the ActiveCaptain® Community in the Boating app. Find a large and diverse set of POIs, such as marinas, anchorages, hazards, businesses and more.
- U.S. GOVERNMENT CHARTS
NOAA charts available within the Boating app for USA, Canada, Mexico,?Caribbean?to?Brazil, Pacific Islands, Asia and Africa.
All Brands Compatibility Chart
Charted Lakes List: check Navionics.com