Navionics+ Regions North
Max Detailed Cartography for Cruising, Fishing and Sailing
|July 13, 2021 Update: We have had reports of Humminbird and older Lowrance units having trouble loading and reading these charts. If your chartplotter just says Loading Maps and won't actually load the maps, follow these steps to remedy the problem:
Make sure you have Navionics Chart Installer Program installed. Instructions
2. Open the content of your Navionics card by clicking with the right button of your mouse and drag the "Navionic" folder on your desktop to keep a copy of it on your PC. Instructions
3. Purge the content of your card tapping on the blue trash bin button. Instructions (pdf)
4. Download desired are on to the card. Instructions (pdf)
Navionics+ is a powerful electronic chart solution providing more regional marine and lakes content than any other product on the market! Get detailed Nautical Chart, SonarChart™ 1 ft HD bathymetry map, and Community Edits plus daily updates for one year! Includes more than 7,400 lakes in IA, MI, MN, ND, SD, and WI, plus all of Lake of the Woods, Rainy Lake and US waters of the region’s Great Lakes. Nautical Chart and SonarChart™ are preloaded. Simply plug your card into your PC/Mac to download the most updated charts and Community Edits anywhere within the entire region. 16 GB card and USB reader included.
- Lake charts
- 7,400 lakes and growing in IA, MI, MN, ND, SD, and WI, plus all of Lake of the Woods, Rainy Lake and US waters of the region’s Great Lakes.
- Plug and play: Preloaded card with both Nautical Chart and SonarChart™
- View detailed shorelines with marinas, docks and boat ramp locations.
- Increase your awareness of shallow waters and hazardous areas at any depth level including shoals, rocks, wrecks and more.
- Target underwater structure with up to 1 ft HD contours to find the best fishing locations: roadbeds, foundations, bridges, brush piles, culverts and creek channels.
- Consult tides and currents to plan your boating activities.
- Download Community Edits, valuable local information added by millions of Navionics Boating app users.
- Get the most current charts every day with daily updates for one year.
All Brands Compatibility Chart
Charted Lakes List