Scala Rider G9 Helmet Communication System
The Most ‘Sociable’ and Feature-Rich
Bluetooth Communication System for top Motorcycle Riders
Discontinued. Browse our selection of other great helmet communication systems >>
The scala rider G9 is an award winning motorcycle intercom Bluetooth communication system. In January 2013, WEBBIKEWORLD, the world's # 1 motorcycle website, named the scala rider G9 "Motorcycle Intercom of the Year 2012" giving it a coveted 5-Star award.
Unprecedented features make the scala rider G9 motorcycle intercom communication system a must-have product for motorbikers!
The scala rider G9 brings communication in motion® to a totally different level. The G9 offers bike-to-bike intercom communication up to a range of 1 mile/1.6 km*. Thanks to it's unique “One+8” motorcycle intercom communication feature, the G9 allows you to connect to 8 different riders. Before the ride, just bump your units ad you can go on-road. With voice activated commands, just say the name of your "Buddy" and converse with them in full-duplex mode.
Riding in a small group? With the scala rider G9, you can make group intercom conference calls between 4 scala riders in full duplex mode. The Click-to-Link® patented technology also allows you to spontaneously connect with additional scala riders nearby with no need for pairing.
With the exclusive Cardo Community® social media platform, you can now organize tours with fellow riders, personalize your scala rider G9 and upgrade your software.**
The G9 connects to a Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone, GPS and MP3 player or you can listen to the built-in FM radio with RDS. The package includes interchangeable Boom and Corded microphone options to suit any rider helmets.
The scala rider G9 is compatible with the following scala rider products: G4, Q3, Q1, Q2/PRO, TeamSet/PRO, Solo & FM. For more information, click here.
* Results may vary according to terrain.Reduced operational range when connected to earlier scala rider models
** Cardo Community minimum requirements: Windows XP/ Mac OS X 10.5
- Talk time: up to 13 hours
- Standby time: 7 days
- Charging time: 3 hours
- Radio on time: 8-10 hours
- Bluetooth® version 2.1 class 1
- Compatible with entire scala rider product line
- Waterproof and Dustproof
- Intercom conferencing with up to 4 other
scala rider users (up to 1.6 km in Full Duplex)*
- 4-Way (2 drivers and 2 passengers)
- 3-Way (3 separate bikers)
- 2-Way (rider-to-rider or rider-topassenger)
- Intercom “One+8” - toggle between 8 additional G9 users
- Click-to-Link: for spontaneous intercom connections with any G4/G9 user
- Mobile Phone Conference Mode (rider, passenger, outside caller)
- Mobile Phone / GPS device
- MP3 Player – Stream stereo music via A2DP (cable connection also included for older MP3 players) Plus: Built-in FM radio with RDS, 6 station presets and smart auto scan
- Priority Management: No need to manually disconnect from intercom or music to receive incoming phone calls or GPS instructions!
- iPhone™ Compatible - iPhone is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
Intercom conferencing with up to 4 other scala rider users (up to 1.6 km in Full Duplex)*
Supported Mobile Phone Profiles and Functions
- Up to 1 mile / 1.6 km* Bike-to-Bike intercom with flip-up antenna
for extended range
- 4-Way Intercom Conferencing: 2 bikers and their passengers or
3 separate bikers (Full Duplex)
- “One+8” Intercom toggling: Connect to 8 additional bikers
- Voice Command: Voice recognition technology for true
- Flash-Pairing™ with other G9 units in 1 second
- Click-to-Link® intercom for spontaneous conversation with
other G9 / G4 users nearby
- Cardo Community™ platform for social features, device
customisation & software updates
- Group Signal: Send audio signals to up to 8 fellow riders
- Emergency/Hot-Dial number (Customisable)
- Multilingual status announcements
GPS (requires headset profile)
- Make / Receive / Reject calls by voice command or at the push of a button
- A2DP/AVRCP profile for wireless stereo from iPhone™ or other smartphones
- Conference mode between outside caller, Rider-Passenger
Built-in FM Radio
- GPS voice instructions override music, FM Radio & Intercom calls
- Receive GPS navigation instructions
- Built-in FM Radio with RDS: Receive GPS navigation instructions
- 6 station presets with auto scan
- Automatic selection of the strongest signal
- Radio on time: 8-10 hours
- Automatic radio muting for incoming calls
- Connect wirelessly to A2DP / AVRCP enabled MP3 players for stereo music (Cable option also provided)
- Dual ultra-slim HD speakers
- Self-adjusting speaker volume according to speed & ambient noise (Customisable)
- Packet Loss Concealment: Real-Time compensation of audio losses in challenging environments
- Voice-control for receiving /rejecting incoming mobile or intercom calls (Customisable)
- Digital Signal Processing for advanced audio functionality
- Up to 13 hours talk-time/ 1 week stand-by (recharging from wall
outlet or USB connection)
* Results may vary according to terrain.
**Reduced operational range when connected to earlier scala rider models