TOPO AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND MAPS
Maps on MicroSD w/ SD Adapter
Get enhanced detail of Australia on your GPS, whether you’re on a 4WD track in the outback or a main boulevard in the city. TOPO Australia & New Zealand provides a wide array of topographic information from terrain contours, elevations and summits to coverage of perennial and intermittent lakes, rivers and streams. It features a searchable database that includes urban, rural and outback points of interest and also has routable road content to give you turn-by-turn directions to your destination.
AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND FEATURES:
- Provides terrain contours and summit points at 10 m intervals for a more detailed view of the terrain
- Contains more than 105,000 km of tracks, roads and outback trails; also displays 4WD destinations and hydrographic features: lake/river shorelines and perennial and seasonal streams
- Includes built-in DEM data with 3-D shading and route elevation profiles on compatible devices so you can estimate terrain difficulty
- Offers updated and new searchable points of interest in urban, rural and outback areas, including lodging, restaurants, homesteads, parks, shopping and more than 4,000 camping locations
- Displays updated routable road content, by HERE, to give you turn-by-turn directions to your destination
Features digital topographic and street maps for all of Australia and New Zealand. Also includes expanded coverage for several New Zealand islands, including Antipodes, Auckland, Bounty, Campbell, Kermadec, Chatham, Lord Howe, Snares, Stewart and Three Kings.
Compatibility: Oregon series, Dakota 20, Colorado series, GPSMAP 60CSx, 60Cx, GPSMAP 62s, 62st,64 series, GPSMAP 76CSx, 76Cx, GPSMAP 78, 78s, 78sc, Edge 705, 800, 810, Explore 1000, Touring, Touring Plus, eTrex x-series, eTrex 20/20x, 30/30x, eTrex Touch series, nϋvi series, Oregon Series, Montana Series, Monterra, zumo series
Please note that some features are not available on all compatible units. For full 3-D view and terrain shading, use Garmin’s Oregon, Montana series and Colorado series units, or try Garmin’s new rugged, high-performance handhelds including the GPSMAP 62 series, and GPSMAP 78 series for all standard features and more.
note: To view and use the maps on this card, you must have a device with a microSD/SD card slot. Maps on a microSD/SD card require a unit to be viewed on a computer with BaseCamp™ or HomePort™, depending on the type of map. |
Screenshots Taken on Montana 650 Unit