TOPO CANADA MAPS (WITH DEM)
Maps on MicroSD w/ SD Adapter
Please note: These map section contain the exact same detail and information that is on the full TOPO Canada version, they just come in smaller segments at lesser of a cost.
Canada detail on microSD cards is designed for interactive viewing of detailed topographic maps and land elevation contours
throughout Canada. It provides built-in DEM (digital elevation model) data that supports 3-D terrain shading and
route elevation profiles to help you estimate terrain difficulty. Plus, it contains descriptive details for features
typically found on topographic maps, such as terrain contours, topo elevations, summits, parks, coastlines, rivers,
lakes and geographical points.
Coverage Includes: Major trails, urban and rural roads, and highways, as well as national, regional and local
parks, forests and wilderness areas. With routable roads and trails, getting to your destination is made simple by
creating point-to-point routes on compatible units. In addition, you can search for points of
interest by name or proximity to your location. Just plug a preprogrammed data card
into your compatible unit to get all the area detail you need to find adventure in the great outdoors.
Special features include:
• Topographic coverage throughout Canada
• Provides detailed maps based on digital 1:50,000 or 1:250,000 scale NTS map data
• Built in DEM and 3-D terrain shading on your computer and compatible units
• Trails, routable roads in urban and rural areas, and major highways
• Points of interest including food and drink, lodging, parks, petrol/gasoline stations, campgrounds, picnic sites, airports and more
• Searchable database of cities, geographic names, summits, lakes, parks and more
• Contains summit locations with elevation, coastlines, lake and river shorelines, wetlands, reservoirs,
waterways, and perennial and seasonal streams
• National, regional and local parks, forests and wilderness areas
Looking for full Canada coveage on microSD card (010-C1086-00)?
Find it here >>
To view and use the maps on this card, you must have a GPS device with a microSD/SD card slot. Maps on a microSD/SD card require a GPS unit to be viewed on a computer with BaseCamp