Wilson Antennas: Silver Load FGT Series Fiberglass Whip in Black
Please note: Due to the size of this antenna, additional shipping charges will apply.
Fiberglass 4' and 5' whip in black, features Wilson's Tunable Tip allowing for fine tuning SWR and resonant frequency.
- Adjustable tip for fine tuning SWR & resonant frequency
- Exclusive impedance matching transformer lead
- 3/8" fiberglass rod for heavy duty performance
- Fully linear top loaded for maximum transfer of power out of antenna ( better than helical winding )
- Spaced windings to reduce dielectric heat loss
- 18 gauge silver plated wire to reduce resistive losses
- PVC protective covering around antenna on FGT
- Static reducing weather cap
- 3/8" X 24" standard threaded mounting*
- Weather Channel Ready
The Wilson 4' and 5' silver load FGT Series fiberglass whip in black, features Wilson's Tunable Tip that allows for fine tuning SWR and resonant frequency. The 3/8 diameter fiberglass rod construction has a standard 3/8x24 chromed brass ferrule and fully linear top loaded maximum transfer power. With an 18-gauge silver plated copper wire to provide higher efficiency it has a unique ground lead to help insure reduced static ignition interference and a static reducing weather cap. It is weather-band ready and has a black PVC protective weather covering. 1000 Watts.
*mount not included