GPS VEHICLE TRACKING SERVICE FOR
FLEETS AND SMALL BUSINESSES
Easy to use. Perfect for Your
If you need to keep tabs on your
company vehicles it has never been simpler or
less expensive to do so. With a device that plugs into your vehicle
in seconds and BLUEFOX
website applications that are simple and easy to use (log in,
view!), you can be instantly aware of where and how your vehicles
are being driven. In addition to the main portal a smartphone-optimized site is available at http://bluefoxtracking.mobi or apps available for download:
when you need to know...
• Where is each vehicle in my fleet?
• Which vehicle is closest to a pickup address?
• How long was a vehicle at the work-site today?
• How far did a vehicle drive this week?
• When did a vehicle get back to the office today?
• How can I detect problem drivers?
• Are vehicles being used after hours or on the weekend?
• How long did a specific vehicle idle today?
• Which of my drivers has the best fuel efficiency?
• Are my personnel actually stuck in traffic like they say that they are?
Installation. This vehicle tracking device plugs
into your vehicle's OBDII port in seconds.
and easy device installation you can do yourself. How easy is it? Watch this video and find out!
Need a device that will notify you if it is unplugged? No problem!
>> Have a look at the plug and track XT-2060G-BUZZER device which will also notify the driver if they are speeding >>
Don't have an OBD II port? No problem!
>>Choose a plan with either our water/dust resistant LMU-1175 (great for motorcycles and ATVs) or the covert LMU-2130 (great for rental cars and insurance claims) >>
About coverage: These devices will collect their position via satellite, however they will transmit the data via Rogers cellular network.
your own black box for vehicles.
• Locations with speed & direction
• Monitors vehicle speeding & idling
• Real-time email and/or SMS alerts
• Geofence monitoring and landmarks
• Fleet Summary & Detail Trip Reporting
• After-hours usage monitoring (with Advanced plan only)
• Maintenance Schedules (i.e. oil change)
• Embedded Google maps in platform with Street, Terrain and Satellite Views
• Support for Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome and Safari
external antennas or power connectors needed!
it out! Our very own BLUEFOX GPS Vehicle Tracking Movie
CHOOSE YOUR PLAN
- Entry Level
Trips, Vehicle Monitoring
- Basic level Plan
3 minutes, With turns
Trips, Vehicle Monitoring
- Advanced Plan
2 minutes, With turns
Trips, Vehicle Monitoring,
Plans with PatchMap Maps for the Oilfield
Get the super detailed PatchMap in addition to your basemap, and see wellsites, wellsite info, access roads, plant sites, compressor sites and so much more! Covers BC, AB and SK. More info here >>
• Trips: Trip reports containing origin, destination, trip length and travel time
• Vehicle Monitoring: Vehicle event monitoring including speeding, over RPM*, fast start/hard breaking*, power on/off, idling, vehicle maintanence
• Schedules: Ability to create schedules to monitor after hours working