Bluefox offers simple & affordable devices and plans, whether you need to keep track of your company vehicles or the family car. The device plugs into your vehicle in seconds!
Our BLUEFOX website applications are user friendly (log in, view!) and you can be instantly informed of where your vehicles are and how they are being driven.
The Bluefox application operates on all leading browsers including Microsoft IE, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Apple Safari. In addition to the main portal at https://fleet.bluefoxtracking.com, there are smartphone/tablet apps available for download:
Platform features ...
• Alerts for speeding, over-RPM, fast starts, hard breaking, idle alerts and after hours usage.
• Generate a location breadcrumb trail based on time, turns and vehicle events.
• GeoFences for tracking movement in/out of important areas.
• Landmarks for simplifying addresses and reports.
• Report suite allows fleet operators to easily monitor fleet
• Show traffic layer in major cities
• Data stored for 4 months, reports can be downloaded in Excel, PDF and Google Earth formats
How it works...
The BlueFox GV500MAP device is a plug & play device.
information like locations, speeds, tracks, set up perimeters
(GeoFences) for instant notifications. No
external antennas or power connectors needed!
Location. How often a vehicle reports its position is based on the solution plan chosen (entry level, basic or advanced) and how the vehicle is driven. Locations are captured by the system based on time (e.g. every 2 minutes), when the vehicle turns, when the vehicle is turned on or off, and when a vehicle event is generated (e.g. engine is over-revved).
• Historical reports with event overlay (Eg. An event shows trip origin/destination, speeding, vehicle power on/off)
• Export reports to Google Earth
• Trip notifications including distance, duration and fuel efficiency
Geofencing. A geofence is a virtual boundary drawn around an area of interest to a user (Eg. company office). Once a geofence is drawn and vehicles are assigned to it, movement in and out of the geofence is documented. Geofences can be as small as a parking lot or as big as a province. Either way you can receive email notifications when a vehicle crosses this boundary or simply view the events in a report.
Driving Behaviour. BlueFoxTracking monitors driver behaviour by connecting into the vehicle’s data bus via the OBDII port. Data read by the device is the exact data shown on the vehicle’s instruments. For example, the engine RPM read by the device is the same RPM shown on the driver’s tachometer. Alerts are saved for viewing in the reports section or emailed to you as soon as they occur.
• High RPM
• Hard braking
• Aggressive starts
Reports. BLUEFOX stores all locations and driving events for 12 months, and can be accessed at any time during this period. The information can be filtered based on the users main area of concern, eg. speeding alerts, trip destinations. Trips can be also be downloaded and viewed using Google Earth.
on your assets on the go. Access your account from your smartphone.
Check the current or recent locations for each of your vehicles
plus set 'instant' geofences at their current location. Access
to this site is included in your monthly fee.