Side Imaging (SI) Sonar
Side Imaging® Sonar, with its amazingly clear, picture-like images of fish, the bottom and structure, is available exclusively in select 1100, 900 and 700 Series fishfinders. It’s the ultimate structure-finding tool, and with its massive coverage (480 feet from side to side!) you can scan in mere minutes what used to take hours.
- Mark the GPS location of promising structure directly onscreen
- High frequency sonar (not a camera) cuts through murk with crystal clarity
- Up to 480 feet of coverage from side to side, scans huge areas fast
- Units with Side Imaging also include traditional down-looking “2D” sonar
Dual Beam PLUS
Get the best of both worlds, with selectable narrow and wide beams you can view individually, or melded into one display.
- Precision, 20˚ beam is optimized for excellent bottom detail, and reveals fish hidden in bottom clutter
- Wider, 60˚ beam provides greater coverage for fish and bait fish
- View beams separately, side by side, or blended together for the most complete picture
- Find fish and structure in an area equal to your depth