The slim, lightweight and versatile design of the C-Strobe™ H2O can fit easily in a pocket or hang discreetly when attached to a life jacket or backpack. The flexible lashing loops on the side of the product allow for multiple mounting options including the webbing of your backpack or the straps on your life jacket. The C-Strobe H2O also comes with a clip designed to conveniently slide over your inflatable life jacket’s oral inflation tube so you can store the light inside your life jacket.
With 3 modes of operation (strobe, steady-on, SOS), the C-Strobe H2O boasts a 45 lumen LED that typically operates for 120 hours continuously when in strobe mode. The light can easily be activated with a simple push of the on/off button or when in the armed position. It can also be activated automatically when immersed in water, making this strobe an ideal light for all outdoor enthusiasts. Plus, the C-Strobe is USCG/SOLAS approved, and features an impact-resistant case, making it a reliable, multi-purpose light whenever efficient distress lighting is needed.
Also available in a manual activation model
ACR C-STROBE-H2O Features:
- For location assistance during low-light emergencies
- 3 Modes – Strobe, Steady-On, and SOS
- Exceedingly bright 45 Lumen White LED
- Extensive continuous operating life of greater than 120 hours (strobe mode)
- Waterproof – Tested for 24 hrs at 3.3 ft. (1m)
- Water activation sensors – Automatic activation when in contact with water
- Impact resistant case
- Uses two “AA” 1.5V batteries (not included)
- USCG/SOLAS Approved
- Ideal for life jackets, camping, biking, auto, etc.
- Included Velcro® strap (with carded version) used in conjunction with integral lashing loops for mounting flexibility
- Included PFD clip (with carded version) for easy attachment to oral inflation tube