Alinco’s 2nd Generation Advanced Dual Band DMR VHF/UHF DJ-MD5XTG HT Part 90 with GPS transceiver to its existing line-up of Digital Commercial/Business or Amateur Radio handhelds. The DJ-MD5XTG has a compact and durable IP54 Rated polycarbonate body, designed to resist dust and splash. The DJ-MD5XTG has features such as Color LCD Display, 5W Output Power, up to 4000 Memory Channels and Built-in GPS. Capable of operating in Digital and Analog with mixed mode in VFO or Memory mode.
The DJ-MD5XTG utilizes DVSI’s AMBE+2 vocoder for Crystal clear DMR digital audio for use in noisy environments like contraction sites, parks, security applications or your favorite repeaters coverage area with no noise or fading even in low lying areas. The DJ-MD5XTG has powerful audio output power to insure loud crisp receive audio.
Features of the DJ-MD5XTG
- LCD Display: Vibrant 1.77in Color LCD Display, enhances user experience with detailed and clear Radio Activity in both Bands as the same time.
- Higher Channel: Available 4000 Memory Channel capacity and 200,000 contacts allows users to maximize their entire list of Favorite Talkgroups.
- GPS Capability: GPS position reporting
- 2-Slot TDMA DMR Tier I and Tier II
- 1.77 inch TFT color LCD
- GPS Built-in
- APRS Support (Digital/Analog)
- Automatic Repeater Roaming
- Area SQL Function
- AES 256bit Encryption (Digital mode)
- VFO/MR Switch
- Output power selectable (5W/2.5W/1W/0.2W)
- 4000 channel memory, 250Zone, 250 Scan lists
- SMS (Digital mode)
- Communication recording (Digital mode)
- Individual/Group/All call (Digital mode)
- CTCSS/DCS/DTMF/2Tone/5Tone encode and decode (Analog mode)
- Selectable battery-save
- 1700mAh Li-ion battery
- FCC Part 90 / IC RSS119 Certified