Alpha Delta Parallel Dipole Antenna Features:
- Assembled Wire Antenna: Yes
- Wire Antenna Type: Multi-band, resonant
- Antenna Power Rating: 1,000 W
- Wire Antenna Length: 40.00 ft.
- Antenna Tuner Required: No
- Feedline Connection Type: UHF female, SO-239
- Minimum Recommended Feedpoint Height: 25.00 ft.
- Wire Gauge: 12-gauge
- Center Insulator Maximum Rope Size: 0.313 in.
- Wire Antenna Weight: 4.30 lbs.
|Wire Antenna Band||Wire Antenna Frequency|
|40 meters||7.0 MHz|
|20 meters||14.0 MHz|
|15 meters||21.0 MHz|
|10 meters||28.0 MHz|
Alpha Delta Parallel Dipole Antennas consist of the Alpha Delta DELTA-C center insulator and end insulators, ISO-RES coils connected to the 80/40/15 meter wires, and separate wires for 20 and 10 meters.
All wires are assembled to the center insulator and utilize stainless steel hardware and 12-gauge solid copper wire. These antennas are shipped fully assembled, except for threading the 20 and 10 meter wires through the parallel wire element spacers. These are inserted during the antenna final assembly and installation process.
Overall length for the DX-CC is 82 ft., 100 ft. for the DX-LBPLUS, and the DX-EE is only 40 ft. in length overall. An antenna tuner is required for 15 meter operations on each of these antennas.