No tuning, no fuss, no worries – just turn on and operate … includes AC power supply, 600 Watts output, continuous 1.5-22 MHz coverage, instant bandswitching, no warm up, no tubes to baby, fully SWR protected, extremely quiet, very compact
Ameritron ALS-600SX Features:
- Ameritron’s revolutionary ALS-600 is amateur radios ONLY linear amplifier that uses four rugged TMOS RF power FETs – gives unequaled no tune solid state performance.
- Includes Ameritron’s no tune FET Amplifier and a 120/220 VAC, 50/60 Hz AC power supply for home operation
- Instant bandswitching, no tuning, no warm up
- Output Power – 600 Watts PEP, 500 Watts CW
- SWR Protection – prevents amplifier damage if you switch to wrong band, use wrong antenna or have high SWR
- Over Power Protection – if output forward power or reflected power exceeds safe level, output power is automatically reduced to prevent amplifier damage by controlling ALC to exciter.
- Extremely quiet – low speed, low volume fan is so quiet you’ll hardly know its there, unlike noisy blowers used in other amps.
- Very Compact – 6 x 9 1/2 x 12 inch amplifier takes up less desktop space than your transceiver and weighs 12 1/2 pounds.
- Illuminated Cross-Needle SWR/Wattmeter – lets you read SWR, forward and reflected peak power simultaneously
- Operate/Standby Switch – lets you run “barefoot”, but you can instantly switch to full power if you need it.
- Front Panel ALC Control – exclusive Ameritron feature – convenient front panel control lets you adjust your output power.
- Transmit, ALC SWR LED indicators – keeps you informed.
- 12 VDC output jack – lets you power low current accessories.
ALS-600PS Switching Power Supply Features:
- Separate ALS-600PS power supply (included) can be placed conveniently out of the way and plugged into your nearest 120 VAC outlet – no special wiring needed. Made in USA.
- Enjoy 600 Watts of no tune solid state power.
- Massive choke input filter greatly improves voltage regulations nd reduces peak AC line current.
- Ameritron’s exclusive Multi-Voltage Power Transformer lets you compensate for stressful high line voltage and performance robbing low line voltage.
- Step Start Inrush Protection stops damaging inrush currents and extends life of power supply components.
- Illuminated Cross-Needle Meter monitors voltage and current of 50 VDC line.
- Extremely quiet fan.
- Very Compact 6″ x 9 ½” x 12″ – can be placed conveniently out-of-way.
- Wired for 120 VAC, supplies 50 VDC at 25 amps to ALS-600 amplifier.
- Also use on 100-130 VAC and 220-250 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
- Draws less than 12 amps at 100 VAC and less than 6 amps at 230 VAC.
Made in the USA