- Hardcover: 1120 pages. Softcover and Four-Volume Set also available.
- Publisher: The American Radio Relay League, Inc.
- Copyright: 25th Edition, First Printing (2023)
- Language: English
- ISBN: 878-1-62595-175-5
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds
- Companion book: The ARRL Handbook for Radio Communications (hardcover)
New and Time-Tested Antenna Projects!
The ARRL Antenna Book for Radio Communications is a single resource covering antenna theory, design and construction, and practical treatments and projects. It includes everything you need to construct your own antenna system, and provides useful advice on selecting, designing, building, testing, and installing antenna systems for every band. From simple dipoles and verticals for portable operation and inverted Ls for 80 and 160 meters, to slot antennas for VHF and dishes for observing the star-forming regions of space, The ARRL Antenna Book has it all for the active radio amateur.
Radio amateurs continue to make contributions to the state of the art in antenna design and construction. Updated to reflect the latest advances and technologies, the 25th edition of The Antenna Book is full of material pioneered by dozens of radio amateur experts.
- Set of HF OWA and 50 MHz OWA Yagi designs
- Slot antennas
- Portable satellite antennas
- Portable antenna systems for POTA and SOTA
- Transmitting chokes for VHF/UHF
- Expanded coverage of monopole (verticals) basic operation
- New sections on model optimizers and advanced techniques
- Shunt-feeding tower guidelines and adjustments
- Updated material on direction-finding antennas
- New section on antennas for amateur radio astronomy
Companion book: The ARRL Handbook for Radio Communications (hardcover)