Adjustable 25 Amps, 13.8 Vdc, switching
Key Features :
- Power On/Off: Front Panel Illuminated ON/OFF switch.
- Adjustable Voltage: 13.8 VDC ±1V, User manual control
- Technology: >82% efficiency switching, PFC, specific filtering for communication equipment all frequencies and HF.
- EMI: Built-in EMI filter meets EMI Standards, EN55022/CISPR 22 (Class-B), FCC Part15 (Class-B), EN55024, EN61000-3-2 (Class-D) , EN61000-3-3 (Harmonic) IEC61000-4-2,4,5 (EMS).
- Protections Built-in: Current Limiting, Overvoltage protection, Fuse protection, Over Temperature shutdown.
- Construction: Low profile, light weight and industrial metal case quality. Optional rack-mount front panel is available.
- Safety: Certified to UL/CUL/EN/IEC 62368-1 standards.
- Environmental: Certified to Energy Star and CEC standards where required, and RoHS (lead free) compliant
Communications Equipment Critical Power Solution
The SS-25 model supports currents up to 20A avg and peak up to 25A ICS (*) peak max. It is ideally suited for use with 12/13.8 VDC communications equipment. Switching technology >82% efficient meets individual power loading requirements. Included is special filter circuitry especially suited for all communications frequencies and HF.
Protection features are built-in including output current limiting, overvoltage protection, internal fuse protection, and over temperature shutdown.
Easy installation, safety and reliability
Integration is seamless with standard 12/13.8 VDC equipment. The output screw-type terminals are heavy duty connections and easily accessible from the rear which ensures a safe and reliable installation
Dimensions: 2.88 ” x 7″ x 8.75 ”
Cooling: Free air convection