Communications Equipment – A Critical Power Solution
The SS-30M model supports currents up to 25A avg and peak up to 30A ICS (*) peak max. It is ideally suited for use with 12/13.8 VDC communications equipment. Switching technology >82% efficient meets individual power loading requirements. Included is special filter circuitry especially suited for all communications frequencies and HF.
Built-in Protection Features
Several protection features are built-in. Included are output current limiting, overvoltage protection, internal fuse protection, and over temperature shutdown.
Easy installation, safety and reliability
Integration is seamless with standard 12/13.8 VDC equipment. Front panel ‘Anderson Power Pole’; terminals and rear panel screw-wire terminals are heavy duty. Connectors are easy accessible which ensures safe and reliable installation.
- Connectors: [AC] IEC320-C14, [DC] 2 USB ports, 2 Anderson Power Pole ports, 1×2-Wire Terminals Rear panel port.
- Digital Displays: Front Panel numeric LED, 1 DC Volt meter and 1 Amp meter, Illuminated ON/OFF switch.
- Adjustable Voltage: 13.8 VDC ±1V, User manual control.
- Technology: >82% efficiency switching, PFC, specific filtering for communication equipment all frequencies and HF.
- EMI: Built-in EMI filter meets EMI Standards, EN55022/CISPR 22 (Class-B), FCC Part15 (Class-B), EN55024, EN61000-3-2 (Class-D) , EN61000-3-3 (Harmonic) IEC61000-4-2,4,5 (EMS).
- Protections Built-in: Current Limiting, Overvoltage protection, Fuse protection, Over Temperature shutdown.
- Construction: Low profile, light weight and industrial metal case quality. Optional rack-mount front panel is available.
- Safety: Certified to UL/CUL/EN/IEC 62368-1 standards.
- Environmental: Certified to Energy Star and CEC standards where required, and RoHS (lead free) compliant.
Dimensions: 2.6″ x 7″ x 8.25″
Weight: 4.3 lbs