The full-featured SatDOCK-G 9555 docking station from Beam uses echo cancelling and full duplex technology to provide outstanding voice quality, in hands-free or privacy modes. The SatDOCK-G offers a semi-permanent installation for the Iridium 9555 satellite phone in any vehicle, boat or aircraft, and allows easy removal of the satellite phone for in-hand use.
The SatDOCK-G has a built-in Bluetooth module for voice connectivity, and built-in GPS that supports tracking and alerting reporting including periodic or manual position reporting, remote polling or sending an SOS alert via SMS/text, SMS-to-email, or SBD.
The dock secures the Iridium satellite phone and fully integrates antenna, data and power connections keeping all cables and power permanently connected so it’s always ready when you need it. For added convenience, the active privacy handset or the fully featured RST970 Intelligent Handset (both sold separately) are great accessories to consider.
The SatDOCK-G 9555 is for use with the Iridium 9555 phone, and communicates over the Iridium satellite network, the only network offering 100% coverage over Earth’s landmasses, waterways and airways with no coverage gaps.
Beam SatDOCK-G 9555 Highlights
- Supports full duplex hands-free operation
- Tracking & alert monitoring capable
- Periodic position reports or remotely polled
- In-built GPS engine
- Charges the 9555 handset to ensure it is ready for use
- USB and serial data port interface
- Supports Iridium voice, data, SMS and SBD services
- Supports privacy handset modes
- High quality speaker
- Superior echo cancellation technology
- Loud ringer
- Supports stereo integration
- Mute button
- Integrated antenna and power connection
- Enables connection to horn alert
- Auxiliary and constant power modes
- 10-32V DC input
- Easy installation
- RAM universal mounting bracket
- Suitable for wall or vehicle mounting
- Fully certified including ROHS
- Operating temperature range: -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)