With a massive 60m circular range, mark and scan function for multiple burials, and an auto antenna switch that automatically adjusts to send the best signal, the Black Diamond Guide BT beacon is the industry-standard, professional-grade avalanche beacon with Bluetooth capabilities.
The beacon’s Bluetooth connection allows you to manage settings, software updates and battery optimization from your smartphone, while the housing features soft-touch contact points for improved handling. In addition, it has a massive 60-meter circular range and 60-meter search strip. Throw in a self-check function for always-accurate antennas and Digital Signal Processing to account for wayward beacon signals, and the Guide BT is as reliable as it is capable.
The included harness-style carrying pouch provides comfortable, streamlined storage and fast removal for beacon practice and emergency response.
Black Diamond Guide BT: Key Features
- Housing with soft-touch contact points for improved ergonomics and handling
- Bluetooth functionality allows user to manage settings, software updates and optimizations
- Three antennas
- Circular range for extended, symmetrical search area
- Mark and scan function for multiple burial scenarios
- Digital Signal Processor to pick up beacons transmitting drifted signals
- Integrated inclinometer for easy slope-angle assessment
- Continuous carrier mode for use with older, analog beacons
- Reliable direction and distance indication from the point of original signal
- Compatible with TX600 and iProbe for added search capabilities
- Updateable software via Bluetooth or USB (sold separately)
- Harness-style carrying pouch included
- Connect to the PIEPS App with Bluetooth wireless technology to manage settings, update firmware and access training mode