4-color LCD Professional CB Radio with Bluetooth, Weather and Nightwatch
The 29 LTD LX BT offers professional drivers one more way to communicate safely and easily with the Patented first-ever CB radio with Bluetooth® wireless technology.
The Bluetooth® feature allows drivers a better way to have phone conversations on the road because calls to your mobile phone are synched with the CB radio. A noise canceling microphone allows calls to be heard loud and clear, even over a noisy engine. Incoming audio is routed through the radio’s speaker making it easy for the driver to hear who is calling with caller ID and the phone conversation. The system provides one-touch protocol for compliance and gives the driver’s the ability to stay focused on the road by answering, placing and terminating calls with one-touch operation. The radio is built on the 29 LTD Classic chassis and has all the features of the 29 LX.
29 LTD LX BT Features:
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology – Allows you to make and receive phone calls thru the CB Radio with most Bluetooth-enabled phones.
- One-Touch Bluetooth Operation – Allows answering and terminating calls with the push of a button.
- Caller ID with Voice – Number display and voice announcement of incoming call.
- Text to Speech Conversion Capability – Listen and reply to incoming e-mails (3rd party app required).
- Selectable 4-Color LCD Display – Choose from four easy-to-read display colors: red, blue, green and amber.
- 10 NOAA Weather Channels – Instant access to 10 National Weather Channels, 24 hours a day, in all 50 states.
- Emergency Weather Alert – Alerts you if threatening weather is nearby with an alert tone even when CB is turned off.
- Auto Weather Scan – Automatically scans the weather band for strongest channel.
- Weather Alert Scan – Automatically scans for the nearest weather alert signal.
- Frequency Display – Displays operating channel frequency of CB and weather band.
- Radio Check Diagnostic – Allows testing of important radio functions such as RF power, antenna condition and battery voltage.
- Channel Scan – Allows scanning of all 40 channels.
- Clock/Timer/Alarm – Provides a clock/alarm and on-duty timer for professional drivers.
- Memory Channels – Stores up to 10 frequently used channels.
- Memory Channel Scan – Allows scanning of up to 10 channels stored in memory.
- 4 Watts AM RF Power Output – The maximum allowed by law.
- Talk Back – This control is used to adjust the desired amount of modulation talk back that is present at the speaker during transmit.
- SWR Calibration -Allows calibration of antenna system for maximum performance.
- Delta Tune – Used to clarify incoming signals.
- RF Gain – Adjusts receive gain in weak and strong signal areas.
- Switchable NB/ANL – For increased noise reduction.
- NightWatch® Illumination – See radio functions at night.
- Day/Night Dimmer Control – Adjusts brightness of the front panel for day and night driving.
- Instant Channel 9/19 – Instant access to emergency channel 9 and information channel 19.
- External Microphone – Included For use in phone hands-free mode.
- Noise Canceling – Microphone Allows crystal clear communication in a noisy environment