LCD Professional CB Radio with Weather
The 29 LX is a professional 4-color (Blue, Amber, Green and Red) LCD Dot-matrix Display CB Radio with Professional features based on the 29 LTD Classic platform with added features.
The 29 LX features a modern aesthetic design with a selectable LCD Dot Matrix display in red, green, blue or amber to compliment the interior of any cab. The display also has customizable night and day settings to enhance readability in both very bright and dark conditions. Based on the 29 LTD Classic platform with added features: A 4-color display where the user can program any one of four colors, radio check diagnostic to allow the operator to monitor the vehicles antenna system, the voltage system and the radio’s RF output power.
29 LX LCD Features:
- Selectable 4-Color LCD Display Choose from four easy-to-read display colors: red, blue, green and amber.
- 10 NOAA Weather Channels Instant access to 10 National Weather Channels, 24 hours a day, in all 50 states.
- Emergency Weather Alert Alerts you if threatening weather is nearby with an alert tone even when CB is turned off.
- Auto Weather Scan Automatically scans the weather band for strongest channel.
- Weather Alert Scan Automatically scans for the nearest weather alert signal.
- Frequency Display Displays operating channel frequency of CB and weather band.
- Radio Check Diagnostic Allows testing of important radio functions such as RF power, antenna condition and battery voltage.
- Channel Scan Allows scanning of all 40 channels.
- Clock/Timer/Alarm Provides a clock/alarm and on-duty timer for professional drivers.
- Memory Channels Stores up to 10 frequently used channels.
- Memory Channel Scan Allows scanning of up to 10 channels stored in memory.
- 4 Watts AM RF Power Output The maximum allowed by law.
- Talk Back This control is used to adjust the desired amount of modulation talk back that is present at the speaker during transmit.
- SWR Calibration Allows calibration of antenna system for maximum performance.
- Antenna Warning Indicator Visual alert when antenna needs checking.
- Delta Tune Used to clarify incoming signals.
- RF Gain Adjusts receive gain in weak and strong signal areas.
- Switchable NB/ANL For increased noise reduction.
- Selectable Key Tone Allows key tone to be turned on or off.
- Day/Night Dimmer Control Adjusts brightness of the front panel for day and night driving.
- Instant Channel 9/19 Instant access to emergency channel 9 and information channel 19.
- 4-Pin Front Microphone Connector Allows convenient installation to be in dash or under dash.
- Tactile Controls Allows you to actually feel where the dial is in it’s rotation without taking your eyes off the road.
- Adjustable Dynamike® Boost Dynamically boosts microphone for increased voice clarity.
- PA Capability Use the CB radio as a Public Address System with a PA speaker. Receive signals can also be monitored through PA.
- Noise Canceling Microphone Allows crystal clear communication in a noisy environment.