Padded nylon soft case protects the CAA-500 or CAA-500MarkII SWR/Impedance analyzer from damage.
- 1/4″ foam padding
- Nylon Tricot fabric resists tearing
- Front protective flap is secured in place with Velcro and hinges out of the way, securing to the back of the case for access to the front panel
- Clear PVC cover protects the meter display at all times for extra lens protection
- Belt loop attached to the back side which can also be used as a palm grip
- 3/4 inch steel, nickel plated D-rings on the top and bottom sides of the case
- Steel, nickel plated swivel snap hooks attached to the included shoulder strap
- Water resistant
The CAA-500/CAA-500MarkII are sensitive test instruments, the CAA-5SC protects the case and meter lens from damage caused by accidents or everyday wear and tear.