Daiwa CN-901 Professional Series Bench Meters offer accurate readings, reliable performance, and great value.
Daiwa’s large, lighted and easy-to-read cross needle meters will provide your ham shack with consistent readings. CN-901 Series meters feature qualities that will make measuring SWR and power during an antenna test, as well as matching and tuning transmitters, an easy task.
Their dual-needle meters have one scale that measures forward power while the other reads reflected power. The SWR is indicated at the crossing point of the two needles… so you can read all three of these important measurements at the same time!
Their HP models can also measure P.E.P. That’s peak power in SSB operation. A DC cable with 2.5mm plug is included. There are also several frequency-ranges and power levels in the Daiwa CN-901 professional series family to choose from.
For Amateur Radio operations, it’s hard to beat the value and performance of Daiwa CN-901 Professional Series Bench Meters!
- Forward power
- Reflected power
- Frequency: 1.8-200MHz
- Power Range Forward: 20/200/2kW
- Accuracy: +/- 10% (at full scale)
- SWR Detection Sensitivity: 5W min
- Input/Output Impedence: 50 OHM
- Input/Output Connectors: SO-239
- Dimensions & Weight: 6.25″ x 4.3″ x 4.8″/ 2 lbs 3 ozs
- LED Lighted with on/off switch
- Anti-slip edge guards
- AVG mode does not require 12V
- PEP mode requires 12V power supply, power cord included