Cabled Weather Station with Standard Radiation Shield
A cabled weather station with a versatile sensor suite that combines our rain collector, temperature and humidity sensors and anemometer into one package. You can customize your Vantage Pro2 by adding consoles or the special-purpose options.
Choose a cabled station for the most economical installation. Ideal for areas where lightning risk is minimal. Choose wireless for easiest installation, additional sensor options and reduced risk of lightning damage. Wireless version includes solar-powered transmitter that sends data effortlessly to your console.
A customizable, professional station with a wide range of options and sensors. All Vantage Pro2 stations include a console and a versatile integrated sensor suite that can be customized by adding consoles or special-purpose options. A 40-foot (12-meter) anemometer cable allows the anemometer to be mounted separately from the rain collector. Vantage Pro2 weather stations are used around the world by emergency professionals, farmers, researchers, and others to monitor temperature, wind and moisture conditions, irrigation requirements and potential flooding.
- Large, backlit 3.5″ x 6″ (9 x 15 cm) LCD screen
- You’ll get your own local forecast, highs/lows, totals or averages and graphs for virtually all weather variables over the past 24 days, months or years—all without using a PC.
- A customizable station with a wide range of options and sensors to help professionals and hobbyists measure, monitor, and manage weather data.
- The Integrated Sensor Suite combines our rain collector, temperature and humidity sensors, anemometer, UV, and solar radiation sensors into one package.
- Cabled weather stations include two components: the sensor suite and the console. The sensor suite contains the sensor interface, rain collector, anemometer, temperature and humidity sensors in a passive or aspirated radiation shield.
- Console and sensor suite are powered by an AC-power adapter connected to the console. Batteries can be installed in the console to provide a backup power supply.
- Cable Length, Anemometer: 40’ (12 m) (included); 240’ (73 m) (maximum recommended)
- ISS Dimensions (not including anemometer or bird spikes): 14.0″ x 9.4″ x 14.5″ (356 mm x 239 mm x 368 mm)