40-Channel CB Radio with StarLite Faceplate
Galaxy’s StarLite backlit faceplate illuminates all lettering, making fumbling in the dark for the right knob a thing of the past. The oversize, easy-to-read meter measures modulation, power and SWR and is illuminated for easy night viewing. Like all Galaxy radios, it includes variable output power, RF gain, PA, high-SWR alert, mic gain, talk back and automatic SWR calibration for simpler antenna tuning. An external frequency counter can also be added using the built-in port.
Galaxy DX 929 Features:
- StarLite Illuminated Display – Makes night operation safe and easy
- Analog S/RF/SWR/Mod meter – Power and SWR meters both built in
- Talk-Back Feature – Hear your voice through the speaker while transmitting
- Variable Power Output – Control the power of your transmission signal
- High-SWR Alert – Alerts you to potentially damaging SWR levels
- Automatic SWR Circuit – Automatically calibrates the SWR meter
- PA Capabilities – Use your CB as a public address system with an added speaker
- Mic Gain Control – Adjust mic transmission strength for optimal quality and power
- RF Gain Control – Control receiving sensitivity to pull in or block out faint signals
- Display Dimmer – Control the brightness of your display
- ANL – Filters out engine noise and improves sound quality
- Dimensions – 7-1/4″ W x 9″ D x 2-1/4″ H
Most commonly used with semis and pick-up trucks, though the midsize chassis is small enough to be practical in cars, SUVs and vans. Not recommended for industrial, high-impact use.
Compatible with all CB antennas on the market. Cable connection utilizes standard CB PL-259 connection. Radio mounts with “U” mounting bracket to any flat surface.