Works with Your Compatible Garmin Navigator to Get a Clear View of What’s Around You
- The rugged BC 40 wireless camera mounts easily to your side-by-side or other off-road vehicle or by snapping into the license plate mount
- Wirelessly pairs with a compatible Wi-Fi enabled Garmin navigator to see the backup camera view on the navigation display
- Versatile mounting options allow you to get the best view of your surroundings. What’s more, pair up to four BC 40 cameras (sold separately) to your Garmin navigator for increased awareness around your vehicle.
- Transmits data up to 26′ to provide a wide, clear video image of what’s behind your vehicle
- Rugged and weatherproof (water-rated to IPX7) to withstand various road conditions
- Voice commands can initiate the camera view
- Uses 2 AA batteries; battery life lasts up to 3 months with average use (lithium recommended, sold separately
Installs Quickly and Easily
Installs quickly and easily – no drilling or wiring. Depending on package chosen: Attach the license plate mount to your vehicle and snap the camera into place or attach the mount to the tube frame, flat plate or roll cage of your vehicle, and snap the camera into place.
No Drilling or Wiring
We eliminated the hassle of wiring this camera into your car’s power supply. Just install 2 AA batteries (lithium recommended), and BC 40 is ready to go.
Control With Your Voice
You can use simple voice commands, such as “Show video”, to initiate the BC 40 camera view.
BC 40 is rugged and weatherproof (water-rated to IPX7) to withstand challenging terrain and weather.