Premier Coastal Navigation Charts
- Provides industry-leading coverage, clarity and detail with updated coastal charts that feature integrated Garmin and Navionics data
- Auto Guidance¹ technology uses your desired depth and overhead clearance to calculate routes and show a suggested path to follow
- High-resolution relief shading combines color and shadow to give you an easy-to-interpret, clearer view of bottom structure than contour lines alone
- Depth Range Shading provides up to 10 depth ranges, enabling you to view your target depth at a glance
- Up to 1’ contours provide a more accurate depiction of the bottom structure for improved fishing charts and navigation in swamps, canals and marinas
Experience unparalleled coverage and brilliant detail when you’re on the water. BlueChart® g3 Vision coastal charts provide industry-leading coverage, clarity and detail with integrated Garmin and Navionics content.
Shallow Water Shading
To give a clear picture of shallow waters to avoid, this feature allows for shading at a user-defined depth.
Whether you are fishing or cruising, select a spot, and get a route showing you the general path and nearby obstructions at a safe depth1.
Depth Range Shading
This feature displays high-resolution Depth Range Shading for up to 10 depth ranges so you can view your designated target depth.
BlueChart g3 charts feature 30 cm (1 ft) contours that provide a more accurate depiction of bottom structure for improved fishing charts and enhanced detail in swamps, canals and port plans.
High-resolution satellite imagery
High-resolution satellite imagery with navigational charts overlaid gives you a realistic view of your surroundings. It’s our most realistic charting display in a chartplotter — ideal for entering unfamiliar harbors or ports.
This underwater perspective shows 3D representation of bottom and contours as seen from below the waterline. Interface with sonar data for a customised view.
This view provides a 3D representation of the surrounding area both above and below the waterline.
Crystal-clear aerial photography shows exceptional detail of many ports, harbours and marinas and is ideal when entering unfamiliar ports.
Remember to check Chartplotter/GPS compatibility before ordering.
Don’t need so much detail? Try the BlueChart g3 maps instead >>