A Great Addition to Any Fishing or Boating Trip
- Bright, sunlight-readable 4.3” combo
- Built-in support for Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar plus CHIRP ClearVü™ scanning sonar
- Includes transducer for Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar plus CHIRP ClearVü™ scanning sonar with transom and trolling motor mounts
- Preloaded Maps: Canada LakeVü HD. Covering Alberta, British Columbia, Ontario, Saskatchewan, Quebec and the Yukon Territory. Coverage includes the Great Lakes, the St. Lawrence Seaway and the Lake of the Woods. Hudson Bay is not included.
- Built-in Garmin Quickdraw™ Contours mapping software instantly creates personalized fishing maps on-screen with 1’ contours as you fish
- Share waypoints and routes with other ECHOMAP™ or STRIKER™ units
This compact combo has lots of built-in benefits. Easy-to-install and even easier to use, it has a bright 4.3” display that is easy to read on a sunny day on the water. It features built-in support for Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar that delivers remarkable target separation and CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar for nearly photographic images of what’s below the boat. It has Quickdraw Contours mapping software to instantly create personalized fishing maps on-screen with 1’ contours as you fish. You own these maps. They are yours to keep private or share with the Quickdraw Community on Garmin Connect™. Plus, you can share waypoints and routes with other ECHOMAP or STRIKER units. It also features a quick-release mount allowing you to quickly remove your device from power and mount.
The Garmin CHIRP Difference
The built-in sonar capabilities of ECHOMAP Plus 4Xcv include our CHIRP traditional sonar, one of the most sophisticated sonar technologies available for the fishing and boating public. CHIRP traditional sonar provides amazingly clear target separation and definition, because it puts even more energy onto the target than traditional sonar. It also provides traditional sonar support for Minn Kota® and MotorGuide®trolling motors with integrated transducers.
Clear Scanning Sonar Images
Garmin CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar gives you a nearly photographic image of what’s below your boat. You clearly see structure, submerged objects and fish.
Quickdraw Contours to Create Your Own Maps
Instantly create personalized fishing maps on-screen with 1’ contours as you fish. Tailor them to fit your needs. These are your maps — you own them. Keep the data to yourself, or share it with the Quickdraw Community on Garmin Connect.
Upgrade with the Best Maps on the Water
A single microSD™ card slot provides expandable memory for accessory map purchases such as BlueChart® g3, BlueChart® g3 Vision®, LakeVü g3 or LakeVü g3 Ultra. LakeVü g3 Ultra and BlueChart g3 Vision provide exclusive Garmin Auto Guidance, a technology that directs you to your hot spots by instantly creating an on-screen path based on your boat’s specifications that you can follow to avoid shallow water and other charted obstructions.
Take Your ECHOMAP Plus with You
When you’re off the water, it’s easy to keep your ECHOMAP Plus combo safe and secure. You don’t have to mess with plugging and unplugging wires from the unit because the cords plug directly into the mount. This allows you to quickly install and remove your ECHOMAP Plus from power and the mount.
¹This model does not support 3-D mapping views on BlueChart g3 Vision HD
²Auto Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations.