Explore confidently with the reliable handheld GPS
- 2.2” sunlight-readable colour display with 240 x 320 display pixels for improved readability
- Preloaded with TopoActive North America maps with routable roads and trails for cycling and hiking
- Support for GPS and GLONASS satellite systems allows for tracking in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- 8 GB of internal memory for map downloads plus a microSD™ card slot
- Battery life: up to 25 hours in GPS mode with 2 AA batteries
eTrex 22x offers the same ease-of-use, durability and affordability that the eTrex handheld GPS series is known for — along with preloaded TopoActive North America maps. These devices are perfect for quadbikes, bicycles, boats or hiking.
See the Way
eTrex 22x offers enhanced 2.2”, 65K colour, sunlight-readable displays. Durable and water resistant, these handhelds are built to withstand the elements.
Explore the terrain
The eTrex 22x handheld devices come preloaded with road-routable TopoActive North America maps that feature streets and trails so you can take the journey off the grid. Now you can know your surroundings — such as waterways, natural features as well as buildings, international boundaries and more. You can also find thousands of points of interests, including shops, restaurants, universities, car parks and accommodations.
Keep your fix
The eTrex series uses both GPS and GLONASS satellite systems so the receiver has the ability to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
With a microSD card slot and expanded 8 GB of internal memory, you can easily download additional maps for wherever the adventure takes you.
eTrex 22x supports paperless geocaching. Upload GPX files straight to your device, and view key information such as location, terrain and hints from Geocaching.com.
With an array of compatible mounts, eTrex is designed as an outdoor handheld GPS ideal for use on quad bikes or bicycles, in boats or on foot. Use the auto mount capability and City Navigator® NT maps for turn-by-turn driving directions, or use the rugged mount for your motorcycle or quad bike. Wherever you think you might take eTrex, it has the mapping and mounts to get you there.