The Advanced Freshwater Fishing Map
- Industry-leading coverage, clarity and detail with updated inland maps that feature integrated Garmin and Navionics® content
- Coverage for more than 18,000 total lakes with up to 1’ contours that provide clearer lake floor views, so you can catch more fish
- Auto Guidance¹ technology quickly calculates a suggested route by using your desired depth and overhead clearance
- Includes Depth Range Shading for up to 10 depth ranges, enabling you to view your target depth at a glance
- To give a clear picture of shallow waters to avoid, the Shallow Water Shading feature allows for shading at a user-defined depth
- Displays points of interest, campgrounds, highways and roads as well as underwater features such as riverbeds, fish attractors and potential hazards
Experience unparalleled coverage and brilliant detail when you’re on the water. LakeVü g3 inland charts provide exceptional coverage, clarity and detail with integrated Garmin and Navionics content on more than 18,000 lakes — including more than 160 Garmin Elite surveyed lakes.
Whether you are fishing or cruising, select a spot, and get a route showing you the general path and nearby obstructions at a safe depth¹.
Depth Range Shading
This feature displays high-resolution Depth Range Shading for up to 10 depth ranges so you can view your designated target depth.
Shallow Water Shading
To give a clear picture of shallow waters to avoid, this feature allows for shading at a user-defined depth.
Access Your Charts and Maps
Download the ActiveCaptain® app to use OneChart™, which gives you access to all your charts and maps from your mobile device and even lets you purchase new ones.
COMPATIBILITY: Click here for an up-to-date list of compatible devices
¹Auto Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation practices. Auto Guidance is not included in preloaded LakeVü g3 for ECHOMAP™ Plus series chartplotters.