The Premier Freshwater Fishing Map
- Provides industry-leading coverage, clarity and detail for more than 17,000 lakes with 1’ contours that feature integrated Garmin and Navionics® data
- Auto Guidance¹ technology uses your desired depth and overhead clearance to calculate routes and show a suggested path to follow
- Sonar imagery shows bottom hardness in vivid color so you can easily identify transition areas on 115 U.S. lakes
- High-resolution relief shading combines color and shadow to give you an easy-to-interpret, clearer view of bottom structure than contour lines alone
- The East card covers more than 15,000 HD lakes with up to 1’ contours and more than 100 Garmin Elite survey lakes.
- The West card covers more than 7,000 HD lakes with up to 1’ contours, and more than 80 Garmin Elite survey lakes
Experience unparalleled coverage and brilliant detail on the water. LakeVü g3 Ultra inland water maps provide industry-leading coverage, clarity and detail with integrated Garmin and Navionics data, Auto Guidance technology¹ and high-resolution relief shading.
Garmin LakeVu G3 Ultra Features:
Whether you are fishing or cruising, select a spot, and get a route showing you the general path and nearby obstructions at a safe depth¹.
High-resolution Relief Shading
Now with superior coverage, extended high-resolution relief shading combines color and shadows to easily find fish-holding structure, artificial reefs, underwater shelves and more. Review coverage areas.
Depth Range Shading
This feature displays high-resolution Depth Range Shading for up to 10 depth ranges so you can view your designated target depth.
Shallow Water Shading
To give a clear picture of shallow waters to avoid, this feature allows for shading at a user-defined depth.
Dynamic Lake Level
This feature allows you to adjust your maps to the lake’s current water levels, giving you a better idea of spots that are either accessible or too shallow to explore.
This underwater perspective shows 3-D representation of lake bottom and contours as seen from below the waterline. Interface with sonar data for a customized view.
This view provides a 3-D representation of the surrounding area both above and below the waterline.
Access Your Charts and Maps
Download the ActiveCaptain® app to use OneChart™, which gives you access to all your charts and maps from your mobile device and even lets you purchase new ones.
COMPATIBILITY: Click here for an up-to-date list of compatible devices
¹Auto Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation practices.